To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft, I want recognition for red cards. I regularly get skipped over when they do call outs yet I often outsell everyone else during a shift. Also, they've missed like a dozen rewards for my red card sign ups!! I'm totally rockin' it and want my damn Snickers!!!

I’m rather ranty at the moment. Sorry about this...

TTOTM: Sigh. Yes, you keep saying you worked at Macy’s. We get it. Damn, they must’ve fired you early because you sure as hell can’t hang clothes.

Shirts don’t go on a pants hanger! It’s not that hard. (Y’all, I’m not talking about sleeveless shirts that need to be clipped so they don’t fall off. She. Used. A. Pants. Hanger. Like. A. Regular. Hanger.)

Also, stop talking non-stop and actually work. You can’t even work out 1 Z-rack in 6 hours. How? Oh yeah, you can’t talk and work, evidently.

I really can’t wait ‘til you’re fired. You voice makes me (and everyone else) roll our eyes. I literally walked away so I didn’t have to listen to any more of your lying bullshit yesterday. (Oh! I almost forgot! I need to go grab that thing for that guest!) While my poor SL cohorts got stuck listening.

P.S. No one, and I mean no one, believes 90% of what you say. Oh, and you have terrible taste. You look like an overbaked potato wearing the ugliest mix of red and khaki you could find. Please, for the love of all that is good in the world, stop offering fashion advice.

And another:

New TL that won’t listen to anyone at all, who thinks that the VMG is the Sacred Word of the Lord of Retail™ even when it looks like hell because our shitty warehouse doesn’t send the right stuff to make it work:

Kindly go eat a bag of dicks. Like, all the dicks. So it will shut your ignorant jerk face. I’m tired of every single SL TM bitching to me about your ridiculous crap. About you not knowing what you’re doing at all and insisting that people who have worked there 10+ years do it your way. I’m sure your 4 days here are much more important.

Oh, and it makes perfect sense to push out scarves and gloves a week before the set date. When it’s 90 degrees outside. Who doesn’t want to buy a swimsuit and mittens at the same time?

Ttotms. I've been in the freezer. None of you people make me that happy. Nothing personal.

Ttotms. I've been in the freezer. None of you people make me that happy. Nothing personal.

The freezer hasn't been my happy place lately. PDA Scanners iced over, not letting me scan, people not correctly back stocking correct amounts, or failing to monarch or label full cases for easy back stock. Today was ultimately annoying.

I normally don't care if I have to walk alone to the train, nor does anyone usually notice... I also kind of keep my headphones in when I prob shouldn't lol. The other night when I worked a closing shift, ETL-HR, an AP TM(?) (I don't know what his position is actually) and a HL TL actually stood behind and waited with me while I waited for my brother to pick me up. That was super nice of them. Shout out to them :D
Snooping through, 2 years later lol..... I just got hired recently and I closed with my etl-hr and she did the same thing yours did! Shout out to all ETLs that care

TTOTM: so, the samples “are for guests, not TMs,” maybe you’re colorblind, but I’m definitely NOT wearing red & khaki.
Wait, is that really the case? I've been offered samples while wearing red, khaki, a nametag, and pushing carts with a PDA in my hand.

Wait, is that really the case? I've been offered samples while wearing red, khaki, a nametag, and pushing carts with a PDA in my hand.
Same, the sample people are always super friendly to me and ask if I'm thirsty or need a quick snack. I always turn them down though.

TTOTL: Please, please, I beg of you....... STOP trying to finish my sentences so you look as though you know what I'm saying. You aren't fooling me, I can tell you have no idea what we're talking about. I see right through you. You're just throwing in a catch-phrase right at the end of my sentence, hoping, just hoping you appear to know what's going on. Nope. Just let me finish my own damn sentence. And... while you're at it..... STOP all the nodding. Just because you are nodding, doesn't mean I agree with you. You're like a god-damn bobble-head.

TTOETL: Thanks for letting me into the AP office after I locked myself out. Whoopsie.:oops:
I did that a few times when I left my key at home. Thankfully we had a couple extra keys in the office, and then we changed to a pin pad after another ETL was caught letting himself into the office to look at the cameras.

we changed to a pin pad after another ETL was caught letting himself into the office to look at the cameras.
I swear, it was fucking annoying hearing ETL's openly say over the walkie that they're just chilling in the AP office when AP wasnt even in on those days. My store had some dirty ETL's.

TTO Mobile Teammember:
How the hell do you accidently take home the mobile keys, leave them in your friends car, and then let your friend drive home with them? Long story short, mobile didn't have keys for like 2 hours today. The mobile closer somehow left the keys in a friends car and then his friend drove 2 hours home. Huh? How do you not hear the keys jingling as you walk out? o_O

TTOTL: Right after writing me up about not communicating enough you go right back to pretending I don't exist. Unless you need something, briefly. Thanks.

I did that a few times when I left my key at home. Thankfully we had a couple extra keys in the office, and then we changed to a pin pad after another ETL was caught letting himself into the office to look at the cameras.
Hah our APTL had the opposite problem. The code to the door was an open secret and people who had no business being in there were letting themselves in. So he took the batteries out to make sure only keyholders can get in.

TTOTL: Stop saying things like "Doglover's a genius" and asking tms to check with me instead when they ask you a question. You make me uncomfortable when you do those things.

To those leaders: Please deal with this annoying tm. No one can stand this person, but yet you like to take their side.

TTOLOD: Get off my back when there is no TL on the floor. The empty fixture was part of a TL's project, and is not my concern. Also, we are pushing truck as fast as possible.

To those ETLs: Opening ETL says no to a guest on the phone. Guests calls later and I say no to her and transfer her to the closing ETL who says yes. Grrr...

I swear, it was fucking annoying hearing ETL's openly say over the walkie that they're just chilling in the AP office when AP wasnt even in on those days. My store had some dirty ETL's.

The ETL-HR is the only one who likes to hang out in the office, ironically only when her BFF ETL-AP isn't there. Our door is always unlocked unless no one in AP is in or we have an apprehension in the office.

TTOTL: Stop sending hardlines that one team member who don't know anything to electronics when electronics is on lunch. There is 2 other hardline team members who know way more so why not send them.
TTOTM: You know you don't know electronics so tell your TL you don't know about the department. Every time you're there covering for electronics, I come out the backroom and you always be asking me for help on electronics. You have been here for longer than 90 days but still don't know how to open peglocks.

TTOTM:

I’m pretty offended that you think you can talk about women like that in front of me.

Like damn man you even have a girlfriend.

Do I look like the type of guy that would be okay with hearing that crap?

And for the last damn time I don’t have a girlfriend and I’m not going to the bar after work to get with some college chick.

What part of “women aren’t exactly my type” don’t you understand?!?!?
Or do you know that I’m gay and just think it is amusing to make me feel awkward like that o_O?

Just stare at him blankly and don’t say anything until he feels awkward and leaves. Alternatively, if he makes a joke, just look super confused and be like “I don’t... get it???”

TTOTM: you, of all people, should know you have to ring out alcohol at the front lanes. Telling me, “you can do it, I won’t tell anyone” won’t make me do it. You should know “big brother” is watching and in pharmacy, we have BOTH Target AND CVS “watching.”

TTOETL: yes, it IS your fucking job, so just do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back