To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bosch reminds me of the time an etl called for a team lift, I went over to help and it was the team member who needed a lift while the etl was on the aisle over texting away.
Shit I couldn't bear to believe that someone that lazy existed. If I were a TM I would subtly make them feel shitty about it. No...I wouldn't...I'd make excuses for them...like maybe their STL is super needy and micro managery and they keep demanding text responses about every little thing going on in the store.

I don't know what to think of some of my leadership anymore.

TToGSTL: Thank you so much for letting me know that the guest I helped for 30 minutes and genuinely engaged with gave me kudos when speaking to you. Also, thank you so much for e-mailing the store leadership about it (Since you "never get to do recognition bc you miss huddles and this one needed to be pointed out.") so that it's known that guests do kinda love the shit out of me. Every day I have at least one guest walk away while I hear them mumble to their shopping partner under their breath "holy crap she was so nice. I've never gotten better service than that. Ever." and no one ever passes it along to a manager. Not that I need it, mind you, I work my ass off because I enjoy doing the best work possible, but I'm trying to move into a leadership role and my STL isn't sold on me yet so this helps. Thank you.

To that one cashier, what the actual hell is up with you? You want to say hi to me? Okay. Asking me if I'm going on break? Why else am I buying a snack in my work clothes and encumbered with a Zebra, Electronics keys, a walkie, and wearing a name badge...

Then you went into full saleswoman mode on me. In Self Check Out.

Are you using your discount card?
Are you using a red card?
Did you want me to help you sign up for one?
Does your card have a chip? Here let me help you with that.

You are the first Target TM I've raised my voice toward since I was hired 10 FREAKING YEARS AGO.

Why the hell did you think it was a good idea to actually reach for my personal property when every other guest now uses cards without cashier handling?

Our ETL GE does this to vendors and new hires. Vendors will literally be stocking like endcaps on the checklanes and I’ll hear her harass them for like 10 minutes about getting a redcard. I will be watching self checkout and she’ll just walk up to someone and interrupt them, log into store mode, scan the booklet and make them get a red card without barely asking

Our ETL GE does this to vendors and new hires. Vendors will literally be stocking like endcaps on the checklanes and I’ll hear her harass them for like 10 minutes about getting a redcard. I will be watching self checkout and she’ll just walk up to someone and interrupt them, log into store mode, scan the booklet and make them get a red card without barely asking

Dang! I'd grab my stuff and go to another register. Only reason I wouldn't just leave is I already invested my time in shopping and no way in hell I am going to waste said time and shop again!

TToETL: You denied me TWO Team lead positions. Fair enough, it wasn't my time. then you told me I was not global and was not efficient in processes and need to be better developed in both areas. You fully backed this decision, only after working with me 3 separate times. You didn't get ANY input from other ETLs or any other leaders in the store. You straight slapped me in the face, and made my feel so belittled and that my countless sweat, emotional distress, and hours were nothing. I am thankful that you will eat your words, as every other leader in the store knows how bad of a choice that was to tell me that. I need to move out of GSA as you do nothing but search for things wrong with me. You will not last long at our store, as you had to hide and not tell everyone personally that salesfloor will be pushing CAFs. Also, its complete bullshit that you say I don't get enough redbirds on my shifts when I'm one of the most pushing GSAs, but only ever have TMs scheduled with me that perform way below the bar and make the effort to NOT try to do anything productive. There isn't much more I can do, especially as a GSA other than what I'm currently doing. Pathetic.

TTO new TM: I don't think you realize how bad I wanted to strangle you.
#1 Don't ask what "zone" is. You've been here a couple of weeks, and while you don't know much, I'm pretty sure you know what zoning means.
#2 When I have the phone and can't do backup and they call for backup, don't ignore the radio call. And when I say "hey, they called for softlines backup" don't say "well I have to do this cart of reshop first".
#3 When you ask what needs doing and I say that I've got two carts of reshop ready to go and kids is always a mess, don't start folding men's shirts. And when I say I have men's shirts under control, don't take a cart of reshop and then 15 minutes later have a nearly full cart and be back in men's folding shirts again.
#4 When you are clearly going to be in Accessories for a while and I say that once I'm done with the guest I'll show you how the jewelry keys work, don't vanish before I'm done with the guest. You're here, I'm here, you're going to stay for a bit after I have to get back to the fitting room, it'd be nice if you would take the keys AND you have to learn what goes to what anyway. Disappearing makes you look like you don't want to learn.

TTO other new TM:
#1 You don't need a zebra to put away reshop. I promise. Yeah it makes things easier when dealing with Xhilaration socks and baby food, but it's not needed. When you see me working on rewrap/salvage and you see me pulling untagged items out of the cart of unsorted reshop and I have the phone and need to pre-screen calls by looking up inventory before forwarding to electronics/hardlines/market, that is not the time to tell me you need my zebra because you are going to be putting away reshop.
#2 I don't play the telephone game. You feel you must have a zebra to put away reshop but the equipment cabinet was locked, don't ask me to talk to someone with the keys on your behalf. Either ask to borrow my radio to talk to her directly or walk up to Guest Services because you and I both know that's where the person is at and you have to walk right by it anyway to get the zebra, but things get majorly garbled when someone is playing go-between. She doesn't bite, I promise, you can talk to her yourself.

TTOTM: Stop scaring the new TM by exaggerating stories of how crazy the holidays are. It was not necessary to say something like "nobody has been killed at our store on Black Friday, but I'm sure it will happen eventually." And yes you have to come in at 6pm on Thanksgiving. Boo hoo. It's the holidays and you work in retail. We get paid well for working on Thanksgiving, so stop your whining and quit if you don't like it.

TTOTM: Stop scaring the new TM by exaggerating stories of how crazy the holidays are. It was not necessary to say something like "nobody has been killed at our store on Black Friday, but I'm sure it will happen eventually." And yes you have to come in at 6pm on Thanksgiving. Boo hoo. It's the holidays and you work in retail. We get paid well for working on Thanksgiving, so stop your whining and quit if you don't like it.

Nobody killed yet.....ouch, I can't believe someone would say that. That is mean. Does s/he also tell first time mothers-to-be birthing stories that end with maternal death?

What are the safety measures at target regarding black friday? i will most likely probably be working a that time. if i get hired.

What are the safety measures at target regarding black friday? i will most likely probably be working a that time. if i get hired.
Our store has barriers set up outside for the opening crowd and people get trained in crowd management but at least here it isn't crazy enough for anything beyond that.

Though last BF I worked, I remember raising a stink that they had completely blocked a backroom fire exit with soda pallets to make room for freight. And another time I called the fire marshal because a fire tunnel was literally packed with shippers. So maybe keep an eye out on the exits as that time draws closer, just in case.

TTnewTM: Girl, you ain't even got yo' name tag yet and you back stabbin' everyone already! You don't even know us!!!

TTOTM: You're in the bathroom waaaaay too often and too long and come back too energized. And you're always sniffling. That shit will eat your nose honey.

TTOGSA: Not everything is about you. Stop taking everything so damn personal. Grow a pair FFS.

TTOLOD: You can't pay me enough to be GSA. Just leave me alone at SD, thanks dude.

Barricades will be put up the night before to control the line. A bunch of TMs will get crowd management training and be stationed at strategic points. The entire AP team will be there (which could be as little as one person). When the doors open, the line will be funneled into the store single file and AP will do a head count and stop the line if the store is getting too crowded. Local PD will likely be nearby as well.

OK I AM HONESTLY GETTING REALLY SICK OF THE AA TEAM LIKE HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO REDO THE SHOE DEPARTMENT.

LADY YOU NEED LIKE 10 SHELVES EACH DAY YOU WORK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

AA TLS WHY ARE YOU REDOING INFANTS AGAIN LIKE HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF CHANGING IT "TO DRIVE SALES" YOU WAIT LIKE MAYBE A DAY TO SEE IF PEOPLE ACTUALLY BUY IT LIKE WAIT SOME FUCKING TIME THIS ISN'T INSTANTANEOUS

TL;DR GET AA OUT OF MY FIXTURE ROOM THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND THEY NEED TO STOP

TToTM

Look I appreciate you getting that call button for me, but you don't know s h i t about electronics AT A L L so don't ask the guest what they need help with when I showed up literally a second after you cleared the button and ignore me as you walk by with the guest only for you to be like "oh um I actually don't know anything about this department I just heard a guest needed help haha!" once the guest explained what they needed and THEN look at me and be like "are you in this department? :)" (spoiler alert: you kNOW IM ELECTRONICS) so sorry not sorry for my nasty ass tone when I said "I am electronics yes"

There's something about her that just rubs me the wrong way so badly. She's just.... super friendly in the.... it screams fake hoe kinda way and also it's really weird seeing twin pigtails (like... the kind at the top of the head you see on little girls) on an adult idk thats my personal bias but g o d that personality of hers pisses me off iTS SO FAKE and she's gonna be a new GSA im so sorry cashiers

TTOTM:

Ok I get, it you were frustrated with the juice revision that you were working on. But holy shit can you please not start ranting (separately, to multiple people) about how much you "hate juice." Because with your accent it sounded a lot like you were saying you hated something else...

TTOTM:

Ok I get, it you were frustrated with the juice revision that you were working on. But holy shit can you please not start ranting (separately, to multiple people) about how much you "hate juice." Because with your accent it sounded a lot like you were saying you hated something else...

^ Funny, but sooooo wrong.

TTOTM:

What do you get when you squeeze a synagogue?

Juice.

(Old Jewish joke)

TTOTM: I really hope you enjoyed your breaks today, seeing as you took seven of them and had an hour long lunch.

TT3TMs: Why did it take three of you 2 and a half hours to do one tub of infant hardlines push?

TToTM

Look I appreciate you getting that call button for me, but you don't know s h i t about electronics AT A L L so don't ask the guest what they need help with when I showed up literally a second after you cleared the button and ignore me as you walk by with the guest only for you to be like "oh um I actually don't know anything about this department I just heard a guest needed help haha!" once the guest explained what they needed and THEN look at me and be like "are you in this department? :)" (spoiler alert: you kNOW IM ELECTRONICS) so sorry not sorry for my nasty ass tone when I said "I am electronics yes"

There's something about her that just rubs me the wrong way so badly. She's just.... super friendly in the.... it screams fake hoe kinda way and also it's really weird seeing twin pigtails (like... the kind at the top of the head you see on little girls) on an adult idk thats my personal bias but g o d that personality of hers pisses me off iTS SO FAKE and she's gonna be a new GSA im so sorry cashiers
Look at you , talking behind someone’s back ,online. Mocking their appearance. Thinking you are better than them. Get a hold if yourself. You sound f ing retarded

Look at you , talking behind someone’s back ,online. Mocking their appearance. Thinking you are better than them. Get a hold if yourself. You sound f ing retarded

Kaitii is pretty sweet and nice while you're nasty to just about everyone on this forum. Maybe you should be looking into a mirror when you say that about someone.

Kaitii is pretty sweet and nice while you're nasty to just about everyone on this forum. Maybe you should be looking into a mirror when you say that about someone.
I dont talk behind people’s back. Look through my posts, not once!
Sometimes it feels like a forum for cowards, for cry baby’s! This aint your mother! If it was she’d prolly slap you and tell you to man/woman/LGBTQ up and confront your problems head on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back