To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the electronics team:

stop being god damn useless

I don't care if you gave up on this job and don't care, I care that you're making my work harder because you won't do your part.

And you, you might think it's cute wasting time by looking productive and casing random DVDs but you know what you could do? PROPERLY DO THE ZONE AND CASE $10 AND UP BLU RAYS INSTEAD what a thought??? and guess what you not only LOOK productive but GASP you ARE PRODUCTIVE

and finally, you're new so i'm cutting you SOME slack but holy shit walk faster i have a limp most days and i can still get around faster AND VENDOR DOESNT GO TO BACKSTOCK. TOY BACK STOCK DOESNT GO IN THE LOCK UP. CHARGE BACKS DON'T GO TO BACK STOCK. BACKSTOCK ISNT A DUMPING GROUND. AND COMMUNICATE MORE FFS.

To the electronics team lead:

MEOWS IN AGONY @ UR FACE

look hoe you've made some good chances in this department imma admit that but youre so bad at making sure the team is actually keeping up w their shit and dont even take my complaints seriously why should i have to 4x4 music and movies before i do my research?? thats the mid from the day before's job! o that i can seamlessly do my research! you're always closing!! you see the mid!!! why!! isnt!!! it!!! getting!!! done!!!!

and you havent even addressed the problem w the 5+ 3 TIERS OF BACKSTOCK PILING UP IN THE LOCK UP

screams

It amazes me how when someone said new redcards shirts didn't go to any cashiers hardly, but at the same time I guess it makes sense in a business aspect of things; having the workers out working on the floor wear them, since customers are usually engaged on the floor looking at things, and usually workers catch their ever-looking eyes.

Ooooooh, those shirts! They're crappy. Thin material, stretches out easily, boring design, men's sizes only, too long for short people. We never get women's shirts at our store. However EVERYONE did get the new shirt, I just didn't know it was cashier designated.

Meh, I wear street clothes sometimes anyway. Purple, pink, and orange are perfectly acceptable at my store, as well as plaids/patterns that are at least 25% red.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cards against humanity just an asshole idea.

I don't know, I find they appeal to my sick sense of humor.

longform-original-11604-1409331469-5.jpg

cards4.jpg

I 2nd that... I fucking LOVE playing Cards against Humanity. My grandma got it for my dad for his birthday and she had ZERO idea on what it was. Her reasoning? "It said game for horrible people! So... yeah."

we played it and she was very surprised. Very fun night though, I discovered a lot about my grandma that night.

I 2nd that... I fucking LOVE playing Cards against Humanity. My grandma got it for my dad for his birthday and she had ZERO idea on what it was. Her reasoning? "It said game for horrible people! So... yeah."

we played it and she was very surprised. Very fun night though, I discovered a lot about my grandma that night.

It's the most innocent people who give out the most questional answers. Its hilarious.

Yeah those redcard shirts were just put out at TSC for anyone to grab.

to those TMs and leaders: shrink wrap is not a mysterious technology if you can figure out how to stack box on pallet, you can figure out how to walk in a circle while holding a roll of plastic

six fucking pallets of salvage loaded today, only one was wrapped. two of those I had to rebuild because they surprise, surprise fell apart as soon as I moved them.

to those TMs and leaders: shrink wrap is not a mysterious technology if you can figure out how to stack box on pallet, you can figure out how to walk in a circle while holding a roll of plastic

six fucking pallets of salvage loaded today, only one was wrapped. two of those I had to rebuild because they surprise, surprise fell apart as soon as I moved them.
I'm guilty of not using shrink wrap sometimes...I figure if it feels stable, it's good to go.

I would never do that with salvage though. Those are always the sketchiest pallets, with the half full boxes and random rugs and loose items. I've even had a wrapped salvage pallet fall over because I didn't think it was necessary to wrap it to the pallet itself.

No we got mens shirts and wmns small all small..
Same thing happened at my store. Heard some TMs bitching about it. They got 1 women's XL, 1L, 1M, the rest were all S or XS. Even the men's were mostly S or M. Obviously, whoever ordered them hasn't actually SEEN our TMs (especially our management team~lol!)

Is it you thats bad ir your life?

TTOTM:

There is something seriously wrong with you. I think you need some kind of mental health treatment. No one can be that shitty and rude all the time unless there's something mentally off. You remind me of Donald Trump because you're that childish, and that deluded. You're rude to guests and TM's and I'm pretty sure you'll get fired soon. I mean, I HOPE you get fired soon otherwise I might be forced to punch you.

TTOTM: What the fuck were you doing while I was away. I'm just going to pretend the days I took off didn't happen and hope everyone else does too because seriously, what the fuck.

TTOvETL...... (visiting). You have been amazing to work with ! I appreciated all your help in A&A. You are a hard-worker, with a stellar attitude :)
I hope they find a permanent home for you soon ! Or.... maybe you can just stay at our store :)

TTOETLAP: I love working for you, I really do, so I hope whatever your problem was today was temporary. I literally cannot be a door greeter (you promised you'd never make us do this), zoning Electronics, merch protecting in razors, and finding CRC issues for you all while doing 5 parking lot patrols a day; neither can the other TPS. We can't remember the last time we took both of our full 15 minute breaks in an attempt to get everything done. Our morale sank so low today as you tore into us how awful our recent visit was. :(:(

TTOTM:

Why in the world were you setting an end cap in electronics when we had a line all the way to the door at the service desk??
Why? Do you realize nobody likes you because you do this every shift...

TTOTL: Seriously.... how many times do you NEED to be at TMSC ????? You have a department to run, you have a Team to lead, you have shit to do. And, yet, you make a trip to the office at least once every 20 minutes, and spend another 10-15 minutes there. I just don't understa ---- Oh wait......, I think I just figured it out ! Obviously no one told me..... you must have been transferred ! You must be the Office Team Lead !! We have that "title", right ???? That's the only logical explanation. :mad:

TTOFTM It really is not hard to push dollar. Why can't you put the items in the correct location? You can clearly see the items you are dumping in a bin do not match the items already in there. Now when we zone we will have to fix your laziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back