To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your vacation, Circle!

And, yes, shut up and enjoy your time off. If thinking about how bad it's going to be when you get back would magically make it better, I'd say think about it, but otherwise it won't make a difference, so don't let it wreck your time off.

Caressing and complimenting the damn computer so it will print without jamming. Hopefully. For once.
There's a ritual dance in front of a henge like structure made of shelves and part of a U-boat (for mobility). You must make an offering of the most spoiled food products from defectives (skip dairy the venerable deity of Labels is lactose intolerant). And there's a song...

Thanks for throwing my coat in reshop, damn near had a heart attack. Note to self, never leave jacket at the boat

There was a red zippered hoodie that ended up at the fitting room. It was well worn, some of the edges splitting, the color faded. I put it in the closet and told the LOD that I had a TM's jacket. And two days later I saw the identical jacket on the floor in several sizes, it was actually a new item that had lost the tag. So it can be hard to tell what belongs on the floor and what belongs to someone.

There's a ritual dance in front of a henge like structure made of shelves and part of a U-boat (for mobility). You must make an offering of the most spoiled food products from defectives (skip dairy the venerable deity of Labels is lactose intolerant). And there's a song...

Have you tried stringing garlic on the printer and keeping holy water nearby to sprinkle on it? That was recommended prior to using the command DELTREE back in the DOS days.

There was a red zippered hoodie that ended up at the fitting room. It was well worn, some of the edges splitting, the color faded. I put it in the closet and told the LOD that I had a TM's jacket. And two days later I saw the identical jacket on the floor in several sizes, it was actually a new item that had lost the tag. So it can be hard to tell what belongs on the floor and what belongs to someone.

Have you tried stringing garlic on the printer and keeping holy water nearby to sprinkle on it? That was recommended prior to using the command DELTREE back in the DOS days.
Yeah definitely doesn't help that it was a Goodfellow jacket too

TTOTM: You're really good at your job and I always feel relieved when you're scheduled the same time as me (no homo) which means that you're probably going to quit in a few months. Pls don't.

TTOTM: Dude you're 78 years old and your back is going to snap like a dry spaghetti noodle in 10 different places if you don't retire soon. If you simply must keep working, why not use that alma mater of yours to get a desk job somewhere that will let you sit down all day? You're great to work with but I can hear your skeleton rattling and popping from 30 ft. away, not good fam

To the operator.

I'm sure you didn't hear me when I acknowledged when you said electronics had a call. But I did pick up the call and was actually helping that guest when you called again to pick up that call again like 2 minutes after. I acknowledged again, and yet you still ignored me and still said electronics pick up the call. I did say "hey, I picked up the call already" and then a noisy Softlines tm said " x is there, tell her to pick up" and then they stop bothering us when X was like "I got it " meanwhile I'm still on the line with that said guest

To the operator.

I'm sure you didn't hear me when I acknowledged when you said electronics had a call. But I did pick up the call and was actually helping that guest when you called again to pick up that call again like 2 minutes after. I acknowledged again, and yet you still ignored me and still said electronics pick up the call. I did say "hey, I picked up the call already" and then a noisy Softlines tm said " x is there, tell her to pick up" and then they stop bothering us when X was like "I got it " meanwhile I'm still on the line with that said guest
Wow. Away from the base you only know people didn't pick up when the call rings back to you. At the base the blinky light goes away when the call is picked up. Your operator has to have oatmeal for brains to think you weren't on the line.

Wow.

(Last month) TTOTL - Good luck in your future endeavors. You are young, so you should be able to bounce back in your new career. Sorry about the way the STL and your ETL treated/supported you.

(Recently) TTO Softlines TL - After 15 years of working for Spot (Distribution and Store), I am sad to see you go. You were one the best TLs that I had the pleasure of working aside of. You rose from a TM based on hard work and determination. It is sad to see another tenured person leave the store.

Wow. Away from the base you only know people didn't pick up when the call rings back to you. At the base the blinky light goes away when the call is picked up. Your operator has to have oatmeal for brains to think you weren't on the line.
Sigh, I really have a no clue what went wrong

Sigh, I really have a no clue what went wrong

I covered the phone one evening when there was only one person in SL and she went to her last break. A guest called asking about vacuums so I transferred the call per the instructions that they have attached to the cordless, and let HL know they had a call on 2280. I thought I had messed up because the phone kept ringing and when I answered there was a ding sound and the walkie voice saying home improvement. I later learned it was the HLTM who didn’t know how to answer a call. Lol

TTOETL : stop bullying me , I won’t change my availability to suit your need !
I have had the same availability for the past 7 years !
You told me that I must have change it , since no one else can , it is total BS !
I won’t show up to work on a day I am unavailable!
And strangely enough , I can’t figure out how to look for my availability on Mytime!
And no one can assist me !

To that one old fucking guy who knows better: go fuck yourself old man. You are dead to me completely. You can get help from the other useless pog tm. And stay out of my steel space. You don't have to clean he fixture room, and you damn sure don't lock it without telling the entire fucking store, nor do you offer my set of keys. Fucking hope you snap so we can fire you.

To the VMG: STOP TRYING TO MAKE HALF-TUCKING IN YOUR SHIRT HAPPEN. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

1BeyQ3.gif

TTOLOD: please stop telling people to come check out at pharmacy because “there’s no lines.” We are short-staffed as well, have our own shit to do, and aren’t Target employees!
What LOD has time to be directing the lanes anyways... sounds like the GSTL can’t do their job to me

What LOD has time to be directing the lanes anyways... sounds like the GSTL can’t do their job to me

In all fairness the directives are the only reason a gstl is supposed to get on a lane is if they have the LOD watch the lanes.

Sometimes it's better to have an etl shooting the crap in TMSC come out and watch the lanes than pull someone off salesfloor doing rigs or covering the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back