To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the Mobile TL, I saw you as a friend but you've gone too far. I can't believe you would go far as to harass your own tm to punch you out even though you've been gone for hours. This is fucking time fraud, not to mention this poor girl was borderline in tears bc you wouldn't stop calling, you even called me and her other friends to get in contact with you. All this so you could go out to get high. Your DM wont be too happy

Ttotm,

Stop asking if someone is working in electronics when you’ve talked to me like 5 times in the last hour on the walkie. You know someone is, just tell me what you want!

Ttotm,

Stop asking if someone is working in electronics when you’ve talked to me like 5 times in the last hour on the walkie. You know someone is, just tell me what you want!
I mean to be fair you could’ve gone on break or started on something else

I mean to be fair you could’ve gone on break or started on something else
I would still respond if I started on something else and I announce all breaks and who is covering me. Just call electronics, there is always someone that is going to respond for guest phone calls even if it’s someone in hardlines. 🤷🏽‍♀️

when a TM says he wants one of your shifts so you put it up on Kronos and he says "huh weird I tried accepting it but it didn't go through" so I kept asking throughout the week to make sure he has it covered and that he's gonna work it.. he says yes every time.

Now, we get to the night before, and he says he wants the shift but he hasn't made his final decision yet. This is why I hate people. All I've ever wanted when I ask someone to take my shift was to be straight up with me, yes or no, don't need to be told why you say no or yes... just yes or no. Every. Single. Person. At. Work. Leads. Me. On.

I've told so many people when asking to just tell me yes or no so I know and I come off as rude lol.

TTOTM: STFU. None of us want to be in the store at 7 am on a Monday morning. Some of us have other places we need to be today. Most of your questions are more appropriate for the huddles that GSTL is promising will start happening, or in a private conversation. We would really like to GTFO of the store and on with our lives before guests start showing up, okay???

TTOTL: 7 bloody AM??? I hate you.

TTO Tech TM: Stop complaining about your hours changing to where you have to be in at 10 a.m. now when I start at 6 a.m. every 4 out of 5 shifts.

Does yours also disappear for 30 minutes plus to "use the restroom"? His TL is a friend of mine and is great (been at our store for 4 years now and helps electronics when they are busy and he isn't), but any day the TL isn't there, a good 3+ hours is spent on long breaks, bathroom trips, and Starbucks visits (until I straight up told him he's banned from coming up here unless he is off the clock or on break because I don't need him answering my guests' questions and giving them wrong information).

My VM is incapable of doing anything herself. She is fully capable of getting on the wave herself yet refuses to

Wide ruled filler paper (0 on floor, 950 in back, 1500 on hand)

Someone literally spent a few hours backstocking it when the floor location is literally 20 steps from the backroom aisle it’s stowed in. STAWP IT
Would've been less work to stock it....

My VM is incapable of doing anything herself. She is fully capable of getting on the wave herself yet refuses to

Your VM bothers me to no end !!!!!! I don't know her; but I want to hate her. She gives VMs a bad reputation. "Someone" in Leadership must like her; because her work and her work-ethic are not impressive enough to keep her on the payroll. Next, please.

Does yours also disappear for 30 minutes plus to "use the restroom"? His TL is a friend of mine and is great (been at our store for 4 years now and helps electronics when they are busy and he isn't), but any day the TL isn't there, a good 3+ hours is spent on long breaks, bathroom trips, and Starbucks visits (until I straight up told him he's banned from coming up here unless he is off the clock or on break because I don't need him answering my guests' questions and giving them wrong information).
It's funny our tech guy is the TL and he pulls this shit

TTO Tech TM: Stop complaining about your hours changing to where you have to be in at 10 a.m. now when I start at 6 a.m. every 4 out of 5 shifts.

I wish we could trade schedules lol. I work to close 4/5 shifts and hate it. I’m a morning person so 6am to mid afternoon sounds great to me.

I wish we could trade schedules lol. I work to close 4/5 shifts and hate it. I’m a morning person so 6am to mid afternoon sounds great to me.
See I'm a total night owl so I wouldn't mind that! But I hate closing our Starbucks because the ETLs harass you to clock out on time even if things aren't done. It's a pain when you get those four people that walk up a minute before close.

Got a new one!

TTO Starbucks TM: Why do you only set your availability for 6 to 1 when all you do is show up half an hour late or just call in. Then at some point you tell me that those early shifts are "too much of a hassle to wake up for". I can't wait for your transfer to another store at the end of the month because then you aren't going to be my problem! I mean, if I could have it my way you would have been fired nine months ago!

To that one cashier:

I think I’m on to your little scam. A couple days ago, my parents bought some stuff at target and got $15 worth of gift card offers. However, when trying to add the gift card to their target account, it wouldn’t accept it.

However, when looking at the receipt, it says “promo gift card: $15. New Balance: $20”. Also, the gift card my parents got has a different number than the one that’s on the receipt. What this tells me is that you scanned an active gift card with $5 already on it, and it combined with the $15 one, and gave my dad a fake inactive card.

Unless it was an honest mistake, but I can’t think of any circumstances that would lead to this.

TTO self checkout TM: Engaging with guests is a good idea. Telling guests you'd "feel like you had to pee all afternoon if you drank all that soda" is a bad idea. Not everything is appropriate for work

To that one cashier:

I think I’m on to your little scam. A couple days ago, my parents bought some stuff at target and got $15 worth of gift card offers. However, when trying to add the gift card to their target account, it wouldn’t accept it.

However, when looking at the receipt, it says “promo gift card: $15. New Balance: $20”. Also, the gift card my parents got has a different number than the one that’s on the receipt. What this tells me is that you scanned an active gift card with $5 already on it, and it combined with the $15 one, and gave my dad a fake inactive card.

Unless it was an honest mistake, but I can’t think of any circumstances that would lead to this.
Report to AP ASAP.

Yeah I should do that. My dad brought the gift card in and got the issue resolved, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re on the case already.
Yup. And once that ™ uses the gift card it’ll get flagged again since they rang it up at POS. but seriously, tell AP, so they can look into it. They’ll be glad you did.

To that one cashier:

Oooh. Glad to see your dad has already brought it in. Now time to pop some popcorn and watch for the Walk of Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back