To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one team member (you know exactly who you are). You were working on the sales floor and heard me call for backup not once, not twice but FOUR TIMES with no response whatsoever. You didn't even respond with a reason why you weren't coming up, just ignored the back-up call. And to the LOD who also did not respond to my calls, I hope the eight guests in each of the two checkout lines who were kept waiting turn in their survey scores. I will be happy to explain to the district TL why our store is always red.:mad:

To that one team member (you know exactly who you are). You were working on the sales floor and heard me call for backup not once, not twice but FOUR TIMES with no response whatsoever. You didn't even respond with a reason why you weren't coming up, just ignored the back-up call. And to the LOD who also did not respond to my calls, I hope the eight guests in each of the two checkout lines who were kept waiting turn in their survey scores. I will be happy to explain to the district TL why our store is always red.:mad:

By the way I confirmed that yes, my walkie WAS working properly.

One more and I'll stop: to that one team member who closed guest service last night and left all the defectives, paid and lefts, vendor pickups, ESIM, and guest hold items for me to deal with this morning. I hope you have to clean up a code brown in every single toilet stall in both restrooms on your next shift. That is all....

To that Special Someone:

I took this new position specifically to avoid interacting with you. Its well known i utterly hate you, both as a manager and a person.

With that being said, why is it that you ALWAYS have to ruin my day when your there? We've tried working it out and it just gets worse. Leave me the ************ alone already. Iv'e told you i don't care what your opinions of me are because they hold no weight.

And you have the audacity to call my problems petty? Do you honestly think that with 10+ other TM's complaining about the same exact things, the problems become petty?

Just realize the majority hates you. They honestly dread having to work with you. So singling me out for having a voice wont show them your tough. All your doing is proving to them why you are so intolerable.

And yes, i stand by what i said. Being in the same room with you is unbearable. You literally make my blood boil. That's just how it is, get used to it and move on. I can't keep having talks with the STL about how horrid things with you become. She hates having to do it, I hate having to do it, and you just end up wasting all of our time.

Oh, and let me remind you. I helped TRAIN you. I showed your dumb ass what to do. So don't you even try to tell me im doing something wrong when I CONSTANTLY have to show you how to do it. I know how things in my area are done, hence why i am asked to them.

Just shut the ************ up, do your job, and leave me the hell alone. Ok?

Last edited:
FIFO, I hope you express your concerns to your stl or hr on this etl.

Oh we have. Plenty of times. My HR is almost as bad as the ETL in question (she breaches confidentiality all the time). We've tried every way we could think of to alleviate the problem, other than a transfer or me quitting. And the transfer is now impossible because shes coached me yet again, resulting in a CA.

The majority of the store has a problem with her. The Sr.TL directly below her just gave her two weeks notice, citing the major reason to leave was caused by the utter disgust and annoyance of the ETL.'

Only option now is to job hunt, seeing that she will end up getting me fired :(

Dear terribly-performing, know-nothing, make-a-mess backroom day team member: Thank you for putting in your two-week notice! :thumbsup: :D

I love when a tm says something to me or when two tm's are talking near me about something that is not "brand" on stage.
And I say to them, "Hi I'm .... the TL on sorry I haven't had a chance to introduce myself."
This is usually followed by an awkward silence and then they introduce themselves.

To the TM I was training yesterday, we're not in elementary school. Tattling to the TL or LODs is going to get you nowhere fast. I didn't really appreciate you taking over and refusing to help back up at the lanes, even though you were scheduled to cashier. Wanna know why everyone complains about you? Because you tattle on them and stretch stories so they get written up!

Ugh...LOA here I come...

To the pet: "sorry" YOU had to fill today while I processed and were told that you are going to have to start doing the same tasks/shifts that everyone else does.

Actually, I'm not. Guess it's time for you to get off your high horse and see how us "little techs" live ;)

We must have their brother at my store.
To the TME who sold a kid a game: you sold it to him in the wrong format so it didn't work with his gameboy; you almost BROKE his GB trying to force it in; he bought it with money he'd earned mowing lawns; we didn't carry that game in his format so we wound up having to take it back & defecting it out. It was worth it since he was in tears at the prospect of being stuck with a game he couldn't use but you don't have ANY business making sales like that.
Imbecile. :mad:

Sorry this is post is old but reminds me of this video. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZmD_KKnVv8

I do feel bad about that kid though. I bet that TME knew it was the wrong format and said nothing. Did the TME give the kid psp game instead of a DS/3DS game? or vice-versa(just curious)

To the TMs who stick the handle of their PDAs down their butt-crack, please stop. I understand the holsters are sub-par, and that its a pain to walk around with a PDA in your hand, but its just disgusting when i can see the strap on your thong around the PDA. Target should be required to sterilize those things.

To the new cashiers: I know that cashiering is boring, and that it must be great to work with a friend who got hired at the same time. However, that doesn't mean that you can leave your lane for 5 minutes to visit while your light is still on, guests are waiting, and your lane/endcaps are destroyed and covered in abandons. To the GSTLs who dont care what they are doing, please correct this. I used to hate the GSTL who always coached me because I wasnt walking to the front of the lanes and greeting guests/zoning, but now that I am used to it, I see that you are just doing your job(besides the fact that you pick favorites). If other GSA/GSTLs would watch the cashiers and make sure they are doing their job, then maybe your lanes wouldnt always be so cluttered.

To the TMs who stick the handle of their PDAs down their butt-crack, please stop. I understand the holsters are sub-par, and that its a pain to walk around with a PDA in your hand, but its just disgusting when i can see the strap on your thong around the PDA. Target should be required to sterilize those things.

OMG that irks me tooo its soooooo nasty and gross... like seriously either hold it in your hand or find a holster... but dont put it in your ass crack! :bad::bad:

To all team members: Stop trying to put the PDAs in the LPDA chargers, can't you see in doesn't fit. To the salesfloor team member: Please put your fixtures away and not leave them in a repack on the ground or in a cart, and put your shelves up and not leave them leaning on the side. And for all you new team members, don't tell how to do my job, I've been here longer than you. Gotta love when new presentation team members try to show me how to set.

To the guest service TM who doesn't want to process the "questionable" returns of "health-care-related" products and the AP guy who keeps bringing them to US in pharmacy to do, PLEASE STOP!!! We REALLY don't have time to be dealing with these, not to mention, IT'S NOT OUR JOB!!!!! The last one you sent over took the cake....the guest CLEARLY bought 2 and brought back the LESS expensive one with the receipt for the MORE expensive one. The first tip-off was that he wasn't making eye-contact, the second was that NONE of the others scanned "wrong" (even though he "supposedly" just bought it THAT day, less than an hour before, and even IT was miraculously scanning "correctly" all of a sudden, and the third was that he brought it back WITH JUST A GIFT RECEIPT (and all we can give in pharmacy is cash) :dash2:).

Last edited:
To the guest service TM who doesn't want to process the "questionable" returns of "health-care-related" products and the AP guy who keeps bringing them to US in pharmacy to do, PLEASE STOP!!! We REALLY don't have time to be dealing with these, not to mention, IT'S NOT OUR JOB!!!!! The last one you sent over took the cake....the guest CLEARLY bought 2 and brought back the LESS expensive one with the receipt for the MORE expensive one. The first tip-off was that he wasn't making eye-contact, the second was that NONE of the others scanned "wrong" (even though he "supposedly" just bought it THAT day, less than an hour before, and even IT was miraculously scanning "correctly" all of a sudden, and the third was that he brought it back WITH JUST A GIFT RECEIPT (and all we can give in pharmacy is cash) :dash2:).

Um yeah, if that were me, i'd probably just have that AP guy or whoever brings those to you do a nice little 180 and ask GS to do their JOB. If it's "Questionable" get an LOD or GSTL, and if its truly necessary I'm sure one of them would call the ETL-RX to check it out.

Um yeah, if that were me, i'd probably just have that AP guy or whoever brings those to you do a nice little 180 and ask GS to do their JOB. If it's "Questionable" get an LOD or GSTL, and if its truly necessary I'm sure one of them would call the ETL-RX to check it out.
My point exactly! Most of them are small, behind the counter items that have OBVIOUSLY been used that THEY should be dealing with. The REALLY "questionable" one was a BP monitor that was purchased an hour before the guy brought it back, but he only had a gift receipt??? They were able to get the original from the gift receipt and the numbers on it didn't even MATCH the one he brought back (which sells for about $20 less). Miraculously, the system had been 'updated' in that hour to not only scan the correct number from the box, but match the correct price to that scanned number :huh: And, since we only usually do Rx adjustments, which are processed COMPLETELY differently, the only way we could give him a refund was with cash, so the guy got over $100 in cash!

At our phamacy, they've declined transactions like that because they didn't have the original receipt.
Do they really think we're so stupid as to believe they 'lost' their receipt in ONE HOUR?!?
He's probably sending it off with a rebate.

At our phamacy, they've declined transactions like that because they didn't have the original receipt.
Do they really think we're so stupid as to believe they 'lost' their receipt in ONE HOUR?!?
He's probably sending it off with a rebate.
EXACTLY!!! AND, they only "lost" 1/2 the receipt???:hmm: He didn't even ORIGINALLY buy it at OUR register!!! Oh, well, not MY $$!

We have several TMs that are out the door just before they hit meal compliance, leaving trash, backstock, & aisles not fully pushed. To that one TM that went behind these people and checked opened boxes to see if they were fully pushed, thank you! Thanks also for cleaning up their trash. We need more TMs like you. GTC to you. (Yep, I wrote one for him.) :)

How many times do I have to say that metal fixtures can not be stored in cardboard boxes? Next time I will make you pick them up and watch you dance around when the damn things fall on your feet.

at least you can get them to put them in something. all i get is them thrown on the floor or the desk in the fixture room. i play an hours worth of clean up every morning any more due to know wanted to look to even try to put stuff away. i have started just tossing. i don't have the time, to clean up after everyone.

To that other one TM that is early morning day-side, constantly late getting out every day, just so they can leave early fridays. ya know if ya cannot work till 12:30 or 2:30 on friday than change your availability. Work for *******scheduled shift, so the rest of us don't have to do your work friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back