To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the two HLTMs...you two are the laziest, most incompetent TMs I have ever seen. When the two of you two work together, I'm not convinced that you even share one brain. Last night, the LOD sent you off to zone C-block with the cart of strays that needed to go back there. You returned a full cart of strays to me, with 75% of them being the same damn strays that were sent out with you to begin with! Are you kidding me!? I normally cover for TMs for things, or look the other way. But that was beyond stupid and lazy and caused me more work having to sort out what you didn't do as a part of your job. But last night, I let the LOD know what you two did. Now I know why the CTL really wants me on the hardlines schedule on occasion.

hlm walking by gs after covering electronics, sees the reshop hl cart.
hey, rg! this is the same cart from earlier? let me guess, my favorite hltms'.
i am taking the cart from you & giving them a class on how to reshop & zone at the same time.

At the very least, they could have put the newly collected strays in a different cart so I wouldn't have to resort what they decided not to reshop. All I ask is that if you aren't going to do your own job, that you not make more work for me in the process.

Ooh, fun...

To that one TM that i pass most mornings, I wish you would return my greeting instead of silence and that intense stare...it freaks me out...

To my supervising TLs: It makes me sad that you guys are trying to kick me out as early as possible every day...

and lastly, to that "one" TM; you may not know it, but since I started working here, you've helped me out quite a bit and have made my working experience more enjoyable (or should I say bearable?) Now that you have switched positions i rarely see you--not that i did much in the first place-- and it bums me out. You will never know, but I like you a lot (damn work crushes; and I was 100% positive at the beginning that I would avoid this !)

Last edited:
You don't need supervisor numbers for post voids. If you hand key in the receipt id an option for post void will appear on the right hand side of the screen.

If you scan the receipt, hit K6 for Fix a Mistake, then hit K2 or K3(?) for Wrong Payment, that will post void the receipt. Just be careful if the guest paid with a credit card.

Umm...that doesn't work when you need to void a return.

True...it's really only useful if you're cashing.

to the certain TMs in the store (specifically electronics)... idk how many times we have to tell you, WE DO NOT HOLD ITEMS FOR GUESTS, that is how we lose ipads, and iPods, the other day they deleted an ipad 2 out of the inventory, LUCKILY i found it where it SHOULDN'T have been... and PLEASE, PLEASE only have us pull items, ESPECIALLY TVs when the guest is standing right there in front of you ready to buy it...i HATE seeing TVs i pull for you back in receiving with a backstock clip on it, you guys are wasting my f**king time with that

For holds, we either put them up at guest service, or if it's a high-dollar price item (in electronics), we put it into a specially marked "hold drawer" that is located in the electronics boated and locked at all times. I'm surprised some stores don't hold items..

Also we have never been allowed to hold clearance. Although vibing it depending on the guest has happened to our discretion I've noticed. I.e. if a guest is driving from 20 miles away just for that one small item.

the bad days are outnumbering even the okay days anymore....
to the hoo hah's-who's brilliant plan was it to send flow team home at 8? That left EVERYTHING from the truck on the floor for the sales floor to push. Which means 100+ hours of sales floor was spent pushing...instead of doing reshop, VA's, oh anything that we were supposed to be doing. I understand we are short hours but this only burns out the good ones.

We now have two missing TL's.....the second one is the backroom TL and I couldn't even open one set of doors because of the overflowing crud.

This is after I was brought in for a 4 hour shift earlier this week just for reshopping where I did an hour of caf pushing, an hour of properly sorting, half hour of covering breaks/back up cashiering. We still got half off of it done...only to come into more and then only one person to close...which means we came in this morning to a he l l ish zone and horrible reshop and the push. GIVE us hours through the whole week...not just when we are going to have a visit.

to that one tm...there is a reason I used your name when admonishing the way you LOUDLY spoke about "some people"...it was rude and the guest was right there, I am hoping he was mad enough to say something. If I had been a guest I would have asked for a supervisor immediately, that is why I admonished you and another reason why I don't think you would make a good team lead.

I remember the time I got between 25 carts and a locked door.... The door won.

WE DO NOT HOLD ITEMS FOR GUESTS

You are wrong on this one. We do hold items as long as it's not clearance or a special buy (of course it varies store to store).

at our store, some ETLs, TLs and even TPS told us not to do this with electronic merchandise, simply because we had to zero out a few ipods before, and we never found them due to it being "held" for a guest

This may have come up before, but I haven't the time to scan 100 pages....

Please stop holding the walkie upside down and talking into the speaker. When you do that, nine times out of ten part of your hand is covering the actual microphone so you sound like your mouth is full of marshmallows. I already don't hear well to begin with, and this doesn't help.

Please stop holding the walkie upside down and talking into the speaker. When you do that, nine times out of ten part of your hand is covering the actual microphone so you sound like your mouth is full of marshmallows. I already don't hear well to begin with, and this doesn't help.

Or the opposite........

To that one TL: PLEASE stop putting the walkie so close to your mouth when you talk into it. Your voice is painfully loud as it is, and being fuzzy only makes it worse.

Needless to say, I despise working at the same time as said TL when I have a walkie.

I see you just got our SL-TL
:)

Or the opposite........

To that one TL: PLEASE stop putting the walkie so close to your mouth when you talk into it. Your voice is painfully loud as it is, and being fuzzy only makes it worse.

Needless to say, I despise working at the same time as said TL when I have a walkie.

so the first of the previously mentioned promotions (5 or so) has been filled...and the person is neither black or a male....totally against our STL's usual MO. I am sad for the two who lost their jobs but happy for the friend who gt their now combined position.

to the STL....hon, if you had actually spent the payroll in the first place we would not be drowning in reshop, flow, horrible zones...nasty back room...you get the picture. NOW we get to spend our nonexsistent hours for a support team to come in. AND I bet they will spend all of their time everywhere but softlines.
Oh, and taking the FRO off the fitting room for 4 hours the last few days is just not helping the situation.

to the closing softlines teams from this weekend....you almost all stink in your own way. Thankfully, RTW had great people.

so the first of the previously mentioned promotions (5 or so) has been filled...and the person is neither black or a male....totally against our STL's usual MO. I am sad for the two who lost their jobs but happy for the friend who gt their now combined position.

to the STL....hon, if you had actually spent the payroll in the first place we would not be drowning in reshop, flow, horrible zones...nasty back room...you get the picture. NOW we get to spend our nonexsistent hours for a support team to come in. AND I bet they will spend all of their time everywhere but softlines.
Oh, and taking the FRO off the fitting room for 4 hours the last few days is just not helping the situation.

to the closing softlines teams from this weekend....you almost all stink in your own way. Thankfully, RTW had great people.

Ugh, we had a "support" team come a while back to try and help put SL "back together." Yeah, right. All they did was act snobby as hell while throwing out as many "omg this is so bad! how did it get this bad? At my store, we do xxx instead" and made a mess out of our fitting room by randomly abandoning everything they found while "fixing" SL up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back