To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thanks for not putting up the schedule today....we don't need to plan our lives or anything.....

ours hasn't been put up on a Thursday EVER....and it took a lot of us calling integrity for us to get it back to coming up Friday (mostly) after 6+ months. I got tired of the Tuesday/Wednesday before the schedule went up.

To the TLs who keep running their mouths to other people about me - before you go shooting off bull**** that I said this and that, maybe you should actually listen to what I say and then you'd realize that what your claiming I said is absolutely FALSE. Because of your childish behavior, I got pulled in the office twice for what you were going around telling people that I said, when the reality is that I never used those words. I love just having an hour of my time wasted being yelled at for things that I didn't even say.

Well, thanks for not putting up the schedule today....we don't need to plan our lives or anything.....

I was off Thursday so when I came in Friday the schedule was up with a note saying it had been revised and then this coming weeks schedule had a not saying that it had been revised. I lost one day on it plus a day that I had put in for (and thought was approved) so I went from exactly 30 hrs to 16.25. I guess our sales had been pretty bad so they had to cut. I'm curious to see what the new schedule was before it was revised.:huh:

Man, I can't believe people taking 45 minute breaks. If I forget the time and accidentally take a 20, I feel so guilty. We have a couple of 4 am BR TMs that really stretch their breaks, especially their last one. I get that only doing backstock is boring, but c'mon. When I'm swamped in boxes and vehicles... to look up and realize I've been alone back there for at least half an hour, it's ridiculous.

At my old store, we had several TMs who would go and get their food BEFORE punching out...no matter how many times ETLs and TLs would coach them on it. The store is connected to a mall with a verrry slow food court and people would be gone 15 minutes getting their food and THEN punch out. Talk about a time waster. It was mostly BR TMs and people working in hardlines. I'd be a mid for the BR and the closer would come in, take a 45 minute lunch, which would go over the time that my shift was supposed to end...then I'd get the LOD going, "Why are you still here?" this happened numerous times.

I always made sure to hit the restroom on the way back from break so I didn't have to take time out on the floor, and once had a brand new TL yell at me for ten minutes for taking a "20 minute break". I wanted to tell her that I could just take more time out from zoning and go in the back and get distracted by my friend who was working back there on my way to the restroom...but I just let her yell and take away the time from zoning then. After that, another TM came back from break and got yelled at for the same thing. Whatever floats your boat, TL.

They wanted me to work open to close GSA today after another GSA called out. I refused (imagine that) and came in at noon. I had a pretty tight break schedule with me needing two lunches, and another cashier call out. Naturally everyone took their sweet time going and coming on breaks. Our GS person was at 45 minutes before I finally got ticked and called out if anyone knew where she was. Apparently a SrTL had come in to do some paperwork, so she was off talking to her! Throw me a bone here, people. I mean, really.

Id open to close gsa only if it meant overtime :) only happened a couple times

to the one backroom tm that i was working with yesterday...

thank you for understanding why i couldnt help you pull cafs for the hour yesterday, i was heavily busy and super behind with a certain project...i told you i would help you when i was done and i did, i even pulled the heaviest and harder batches for you, thanks a million though, i wouldnt have finished my project without your help and understanding!

To that one team member....you've come a long way, but you've still got a long way to go. It's simple math, for goodness' sake!!!

really bad weekend-

we also got revised schedules for this week....I am glad that I picked up a shift (story coming) and only "lost" 5 hours....but then I have picked up 1 and 1/2 to get us back "on process"

to the STL when I called in to pick up the shift...dude we aren't losing thaaat many people a week that you shouldn't know that one of your team gave notice and her shifts needed covering this week. Especially when it is a must be filled spot.

to the last food ave tl....I hope the rumors are not true. If they are I have lost all respect for you.

to the closers this weekend...yikes!!! that is all.

I am so sick of doing reshop....and it seems to me there are very few of us doing reshop (seriously, same carts that I leave from the previous week just piled more crap on) over in softlines.

to the ETL who seems to be the one who sprung our leak....you really are a tool

To that One ETL:
Thank you for all the nice things you said about me today! i knew that we got along but to hear you praise me and how far the front end has come since i stepped into the GSTL roll was awesome. It was what i needed to hear today as i've been frustrated with some things lately!
Thanks for the recognition and lunch!

Also, thanks for always stepping in and helping out where needed. You never hesitate to step on a lane, help out at GS, cover breaks, GET CARTS, clean the restrooms. If i ever decided to be an ETL i would try and mold myself after you! You are one of a kind!

To the GSTL: thank you for the $10 gift card. It made me feel a lot better over all the stuff I went through over the weekend. But I still don't believe you that you don't know why the ETL-HR wants to speak to me next time I work. Probably because it's never anything good.....

To that TM who caught me in the store picking up my kids prescription on my day off. Really your coming to me to say you left me a note with a list of all the stuff you did not finish. I guess I'm glad you had the time to write the note.

to that casheir that gets a bunch of redcards, yes, we realize you get 10+ redcards per shift but you also get rewarded for it too (more hours, rarely getting on a lane, getting things requisitioned) you have no reason to talk down on the rest of us. like today i only got 1 redcard and you said, "well you coulda got atleast got 2 more." we're all so sick of you trying to belittle us for not doing as well as you, but you don't have to be such a snot about it. if i was at the redcard table for my entire shift i could get as many redcards as you. get off your high horse already.

to that one new ETL... you are awesome. today when we were backed up in the front lanes you had zero problem jumping on the lanes and staying on even when the lanes died down, you also helped with a carry out & did carts for awhile because the cart attendant called out. you're such a team player, i love people like you.

to that one new ETL... you are awesome. today when we were backed up in the front lanes you had zero problem jumping on the lanes and staying on even when the lanes died down, you also helped with a carry out & did carts for awhile because the cart attendant called out. you're such a team player, i love people like you.

We had an ETL-FOOD like that at my store for a while, was a really great ETL, helped out where needed and even helped me with carts once when I was really behind. He ended up getting a better job outside of Target. Go figure... All the good ones leave :)

...And then he eventually got replaced by this mid 20s super B!tch...... /sigh

To some of my fellow leaders, stop treating target like it's high school. Really, you call each other on walkie for lunch orders and then hang out in the TMSC doing sh!t nothing (on the clock). Wow. I wish our STL knew about your immature, stupid behavior.

To that one TM who instead of zoning walks the store talks it up at GS and FR and flirts with the operator (leaving us having to pick up your mess and zone areas obviously you're getting paid for!). Idk how the hell you stayed passed seasonal but I sure as hell can't wait till your ass gets canned!

To whoever is revising the schedules AND THEN NOT ****ING TELLING ANYONE.

How about you have a nice big glass of SHUT THE **** UP THAT'S MY LIFE YOU'RE MESSING WITH.

Dear STL

I know I wasn't supposed to know about it. But thanks for writing a multi-page letter to the ETLs and TLs about how TMs are doing a better job managing space and driving sales than they are. It's nice to know someone recognizes the need to light a fire under the collective SpotAss.

I've been slacking lately, so here's a bunch.

To that one GSA: Even though I'm not an actual trainer and have never trained anyone before, I'm absolutely flattered that you think highly of me enough to let me train a new cashier.

To that one GSTL: Even though I'm not an actual trainer, I'm absolutely flattered that you think highly of me enough to let me train another new cashier.

To those two new cashiers: I'm not an actual trainer and had never trained anyone before you two were hired. I hope you aren't scarred for life. :D

To my HR: Why do we need to hire more cashiers? We have more than enough already and get **** hours as it is.

To that one not-new cashier: You're a great cashier and deserve an opportunity to be cross-trained, but I hope your shyness doesn't affect your ability to do well at Guest Service. Good luck and may the force be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back