To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously....we don't have the product, so I should partner with someone else to make the guest happy!? We don't sell the freaking product...how is partnering with the LOD (who most of the time doesn't want to be bothered) going to help the situation? It also isn't my fault that the guest went on a wild goose chase through the store as every single TM sent them to a different place to look for this non-existent product. But sure, we'll just blame me for all of that. Gee, thanks.

I wanted to laugh in my review...pretty well all positive things, but I haven't gotten any positive feedback from anyone for anything for like 2 months. It's disheartening.

they are just dropping like flies in our store...to the 2 latest "casualties"....good riddance!! To the one transfer, hope you don't last long.

so glad it's best team survey week....I have filled that out three times and never have I stayed in the disagree and strongly disagree columns as much as I did this time. And I know others did too. Our leadership bites a big one.

oops....only one left...the other there was a HUGE snafu with HR (as in she screwed up royally)...my guess is somebody is going to be on CA because of this.

seriously, dude, I am not your personal secretary.

Dear ETL, don't schedule the person who sexually harassed me in my department with me. This isn't that hard.

Yup. It was taken all the way to the group level; he was given a final warning for it and I was told there was nothing else anyone could do. Sounds like he's looking for a new job... I wish him the best of luck. The sooner, the better.

To my TL peers and my entire leadership team: I love you guys. I wish all of the people posting here had such a great team leading them. I always feel supported and am happy I was given the chance to move forward and be a part of it.

pretty sure I may be outing myself on this one.....but HA HA HA HA!! We aren't going to have a chair at the fitting room anymore...you all will be watched closely for no more personal calls and YOU ALL will have to actually follow best practice and zone around the fitting room each shift. Not just me. I just wonder how long Ms. Cushy Pants is going to last (works ONLY fitting room and only week days and is main culprit) especially since I heard through the grapevine she had words with the STL.

and to every new and seasoned TM...remember to watch what you say, and to who, because there is probably a plant in our store. It can't be a coincidence that 2 tm's are transferring from a store that houses our ETL-HR's hubby. Just saying.

To one of our new transfer's....you brag a little too much, but you, girl, deserve even your own bragging. I think I love you!!

to the biggie wigs....don't you dare get rid of my TL....you may have to lose a TL but lose the one who isn't as effective. But you probably will try and get rid of her...she doesn't kiss butt like the other one.

Oh and that ETL that you are giving a dual role to....he is so over his head with one, I suspect he's ready for a breakdown.
And I almost feel sorry for our STL...almost. If he wasn't so inept.

To that one TL:
A barista is a bit like a bartender - we sometimes hear a lot of the store's happenings/gripes. You may think your team is clueless but they know that you give yourself & your buddies the plum shifts.
More importantly, HR is gonna know about it real soon.
Nice thing about being behind a counter is that you can duck behind when the sh!t hits the fan.

pretty sure I may be outing myself on this one.....but HA HA HA HA!! We aren't going to have a chair at the fitting room anymore...you all will be watched closely for no more personal calls and YOU ALL will have to actually follow best practice and zone around the fitting room each shift. Not just me. I just wonder how long Ms. Cushy Pants is going to last (works ONLY fitting room and only week days and is main culprit) especially since I heard through the grapevine she had words with the STL.

Oh yeah....RE: Fitting room situation....
We had an 'America's Next Top Model" castoff ( or so she thought) at our Fitting Room.

Every Day.

As per the specifications of her schedule.

And the strays kept piling up.

And the strays kept piling up.

And the strays...well, you see where I'm going with this.

Alas, Tyra banks did not.

Hopefully she got a lucrative deal with Tom Ford, since I can hardly imagine her being much good for anything else.

and to every new and seasoned TM...remember to watch what you say, and to who, because there is probably a plant in our store. It can't be a coincidence that 2 tm's are transferring from a store that houses our ETL-HR's hubby. Just saying.

To one of our new transfer's....you brag a little too much, but you, girl, deserve even your own bragging. I think I love you!!

to the biggie wigs....don't you dare get rid of my TL....you may have to lose a TL but lose the one who isn't as effective. But you probably will try and get rid of her...she doesn't kiss butt like the other one.

Oh and that ETL that you are giving a dual role to....he is so over his head with one, I suspect he's ready for a breakdown.
And I almost feel sorry for our STL...almost. If he wasn't so inept.

*sorry, didn't mean to mis-post my monologue as part of babytrees' post; my computer illiteracy & computer ineffectuality S again....sorry!!!*

to the upper management, smooth move on breaking the news on how we will become a 6am store AFTER the great team surveys were given, smart move on that one, now half the flow team is questioning their employment, you've just undone everything that they answered honestly.

Hit a snag when no one in the store could figure out how to make a photo book, since everyone who had knowledge about making them left :-( and you stayed on the phone with me for at least 30 minutes while I covered guest service and the front lanes in order to walk me through the whole process.

You're the bomb. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Learned something new.

BEST TEAM MEMBER EVER. Pretty please come work for me!!

And to our new TPS... You just rock. Plain and simple. Love that you stand up for me and that you have really funny stories about what people do on camera with and without knowing someone might potentially be watching. Made my night.

If you are going to set an endcap, how about putting the right merchandise in the right spot? If the orange juice doesn't go on the top shelf, why is it there when it doesn't belong on the endcap at all, and the item that belongs on the top shelf is crammed behind a similar item on the wrong shelf? Spending 15 minutes to straighten out the endcap isn't a good use of my time.....

pretty sure I may be outing myself on this one.....but HA HA HA HA!! We aren't going to have a chair at the fitting room anymore...you all will be watched closely for no more personal calls and YOU ALL will have to actually follow best practice and zone around the fitting room each shift. Not just me. I just wonder how long Ms. Cushy Pants is going to last (works ONLY fitting room and only week days and is main culprit) especially since I heard through the grapevine she had words with the STL

Haha, we lost our chair about a year ago, thanks to a couple TMs who were constantly texting and never finished their zone. Dayside FR was a nightmare.

It did hurt a few people though: one of our SL TMs who was pregnant and an older lady who works only days. I would pull up one of the guest chairs to rest my sore foot and I did not care. The TL who took the chair always avoided the FR always and then would yell at the TM for not getting things done...and blamed the chair. No, maybe you need to coach some of your inept TMs!!

Ms. Cushy Pants was mad at me this evening...and I realized why, the new transfer who is going to be trouble, is a complete and total witch, totally telling exactly what I had said about her. I got upset until I realized that I had said the exact same stuff to her face so :pardon:. Just a reminder to everybody...only say things to fellow team members that you are fine with going around the store.

To the ETL's who were messing around tonight....if you think that your actions will make our tm's call integrity...how about actually doing your work and stop goofing around!!

To the one team member after showed you how to use the walkie to ask where is an item as opposed to bringing them to electronics and asking me while im swarmed. I explained that you type it in the pda you have to find stuff. When you cut yourself on glass on the shelf dont run to me asking for a band-aid, because we dont keep any on the floor, let the lod know.

the other team member, don't just drop stuff in my reshop cart and run off, when i see you again we will have a crash course on item with pictures of shapes in different colors being one spot. If you just work and not flirt then maybe you wouldnt leave full carts of reshop. You can work Grocery without a pda.

to the ETL's please order some pda's. Its hard pushing out multiple carts of dvds and video games without them in electronics and doing A reshop without one.

the team member who wanted to be in electronics, you work hard and do a good job. You always ask for help on the walkie or somebody to show you how to do stuff. I wish your work ethic would rub off on team member who drops stuff in my reshop cart and runs off, so she can flirt with you and not work.

I work grocery all the time and take exception to the "you can work grocery without a pda" comment. I use mine constantly when I'm working. Looking things up for guests and putting things away. I know grocery pretty well now but sometimes it helps to be able to at least know which shelf something is on (especially, the wine and beer aisle).

To my electronics team lead...Stop b!tching about AA's when you can't get any yourself...And do the zone correctly it looks like sh!t when I open

I work grocery all the time and take exception to the "you can work grocery without a pda" comment. I use mine constantly when I'm working. Looking things up for guests and putting things away. I know grocery pretty well now but sometimes it helps to be able to at least know which shelf something is on (especially, the wine and beer aisle).

It also helps with 2nd locations (i.e. items that are on salesplanners).

to this one electronic team member...

the next time you open your mouth about our backroom dayside team, im going to seriously f**k your $hit up, all we do is help you, and you dont do $hit for us in return, its all little things too, i guess that what makes us the bigger and better people.

To that one co-worker,
If you are going to call out "sick" don't post on Facebook what you're doing. For your other job.
Good luck with the new promotion...try calling out for any of your upcoming shifts and see what happens, fast!

To another co-worker,
Thanks for not talking to me like a five year old for once. I do appreciate it, please keep it up! (No sarcasm here, surprisingly!)

To that one co-worker,
If you are going to call out "sick" don't post on Facebook what you're doing. For your other job.
Good luck with the new promotion...try calling out for any of your upcoming shifts and see what happens, fast!

It's kind of like calling in and then posting about how you're going out partying (and posting pictures of yourself partying the night before).....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back