To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for not including me in the schedule of invited team members to the bts feedback sessions. Seriously? Way to show that open door policy!

You should take it as a compliment.
It means they are afraid of you.

So I invited myself, was polite but honest. Said I felt like I was no longer valued by company since my hours keep getting cut. On the next schedule I get 5 less hours. Down to 20.

Aaaaaand once again, we are windswept by spot's race to the bottom.
They seem to do everything they can to cut the hard workers then act surprised when nothing gets done.

no kidding! my hours got cut too! 2nd job covers me. i am so sorry, annie.. my hr person got her hours cut too.

To my team: it's been 9 months since I was the food assistant, most of you were there then. You should have known what to expect when I came back as TL. I expect the same things pretty much, and none of it is hard! How hard is it to smile @ a guest?! :D -see!
Yes, I'm sorry 3 people have quit since I came back a month or so ago, but they had been thinking about it before I got there....... So my oversight scared them off, we'll be better in the long run. And the last one totally sucked anyway so- hurray!

To that team member- hurray your leaving! You suck and the FA and Starbucks guests will be much happier without you!

To that one team member who wanted their coupons used even though though they were expired. I hope I never see you again, i told you they were expired and that should of be the end of it. You should of accepted that and taken something off if you didn’t want to spend more than a certain amount. You’re lucky the GSTL caved and let you have them since you claimed you just got them.

To that team member who left a personalized note with an item we held for a guest: You really really made that guest's day and thought you were one of the greatest people in the world. Way to go the extra inch!

Last edited:
To that one girl in electronics can you please stop laughing after every fucking sentence or word , you are not that funny and its fucking annoying and could be the reason our ARR and SRP go down, the only thing worse then that is how slow you work at times especially when you do the "vibe walk".

Yeah clopens are common at my store. They don't happen all the time but still happen to random team members. I would just mention it to
the TL or person that writes the schedule ASAP, not the day before like most team members do. I don't mind clopens, I've had a few times where
I leave the store at 11pm and come back at 4am the next day.
I thought you were supposed to have 8hrs between shifts?

Indeed, if I am not mistaken ( that might be a big "if" ), it is a law in many states, if not a federal law, much like the law stating that you cannot be scheduled to work less than a four hour shift....
There is no law concerning time between shifts, but some states have funky laws concerning "overtime pay"....they consider a "day" 24-consecutive hours and anything over 8 hours MUST be paid as "overtime". For example, if you are scheduled to work 12-8, then again 4-12, you would legally be entitled to 8 hours at 1.5x hourly wage ;)

Also, a minimum shift must be 3 hours under Federal Minimum Wage laws, not really Labor Law....

To that one, okay three, team members: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: 'nuff said.....

to the ETL that said i need to act more "peppy" when im on the sales floor...HA! sorry but im not some vibe sucking asshole. idk when you ETLs will figure out that your so called vibe killed what target used to be about to its team members.

To our logistics team that decided to get revenge on our store, uh I have nothing to say, but you managed to turn the store into a pile of poop.

Background info. Our logistics team got pissed off because their hours got slashed, so the majority of them decided to NCNS yesterday. The salesfloor had to work the truck push, which was obviously impossible with the backup cashier crap, since our cashiers called off. Closing the store last night was terrible we left 2-3 hours past close.

To that one TM, sorry I blamed you for repurposing my z-racks.

To the early morning team, get an empty z from the back room! All those things are sorted by brand (Girls Boys is only separated into girls and boys) and you're making more work for us when you dump it into a cart!

To that one TM, sorry I blamed you for repurposing my z-racks.

To the early morning team, get an empty z from the back room! All those things are sorted by brand (Girls Boys is only separated into girls and boys) and you're making more work for us when you dump it into a cart!

we can't figure out who, or why, took our gbi off the z-rack and put it into 2 carts haphazardly. We didn't have a truck, the back room is a pig sty (has been forever or as long as the ETL has been here, whichever is longer) but there wasn't anything that needed to be hung on the line.

to the closing softlines team...we rock!! came into a mess of z's, over run carts and left 1 z and 1 cart (left from a newbie who has a tendency to take them out and not do them) AND I was able to catch up on tags and most of the repackages.

to that last backroom etl...I was so disappointed to hear the real reason you were fired...I miss the clean backroom and you.

to whomever left that qmos for so long up front that anybody who came near it nearly upchucked and it left mold growing.....EWWWWWWW!!:bad::bad:

To those three GSTLs, one GSA, and one GSTL trainee from another store: There is absolutely no reason why at least one of you couldn't cash for a little while, seeing as all two sales floor, all two instocks, P-Fresh, and STL were all back-up cashing........and yet the five of you were standing by lane 1 chatting it up.

To whoever made the schedule: What were you thinking underscheduling on a Canadian holiday? Oh wait, you weren't.

To the powers that be... I understand why you might think cutting hours will make for higher profits. If we are behind on the reshop, and there's 8+ z racks in the backroom that we haven't been able to catch up on, when exactly will guests get a chance to buy these items?

There have been times where I know the stuff a guest is looking for is probably on a z-rack somewhere, but there's just no way to look through all of it because the backroom is a clusterf**k right now.

To the powers that be... I understand why you might think cutting hours will make for higher profits. If we are behind on the reshop, and there's 8+ z racks in the backroom that we haven't been able to catch up on, when exactly will guests get a chance to buy these items?

There have been times where I know the stuff a guest is looking for is probably on a z-rack somewhere, but there's just no way to look through all of it because the backroom is a clusterf**k right now.

I bring this point up everytime they get on us to get the backstock taken care of......can't sell the stuff in the backroom, it needs to be on the floor. When the instocks pulls from the morning are still sitting on the line to be pushed at 8 or 9 PM, its not helping anyone out.....and I'd rather get some of the 15 flats of push out than worry about the 2 flats of backstock that they didn't get to (or caused by overpush).....

I bring this point up everytime they get on us to get the backstock taken care of......can't sell the stuff in the backroom, it needs to be on the floor. When the instocks pulls from the morning are still sitting on the line to be pushed at 8 or 9 PM, its not helping anyone out.....and I'd rather get some of the 15 flats of push out than worry about the 2 flats of backstock that they didn't get to (or caused by overpush).....
On the last day of tax-free weekend they had me in BTS and I started out trying to I tried to get at some of that stuff but it was crazy. Ended up just doing reshop until it slowed down and then just worked on zone. But I had people asking me for stuff that was probably in that stuff but there was no way I could do that and reshop and zone. I was really close to pulling my hair out by close.

To that one backroom TM helping push Intimates: don't tell me you don't know how to push the bras-you scan them with the PDA and then put them in their clearly marked locations, JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE STORE!

To that one GSA:

I'm a very easy-going guy with a very slow temper. Congratulations! You managed to upset me!

I am not a slacker. Just because you never see me doesn't mean I'm goofing off. I'm the cart attendant; most of what I have to do takes me away from the front end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back