To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one GSTL, thank you putting your trust in me and knowing that I can easily jump workcenters without any problems. Thanks for giving me the chance to keep up on Food Avenue and making it difficult for Steritech to get us with something!

Also just gonna ask but what's PA?

I seriously thought it was a Personal Assistant. I mean it wasn't on the acronyms wiki page, which has been so helpful!

To that one cashier, stop announcing REDcard conversions in front of the guests, every five minutes. It drives them up a wall and makes us look like that's all we care about. Also it's kinda rude to flaunt it with the person who just signed up right there.

One of our GSTLs, when she does it over the walkie, she celebrates like... the underdog team just came back from a 30 point lead and won the superbowl. Even if you don't have a walkie, you can hear her if you're in the front half of the store. Sometimes I push my walkie button down so no one has to hear her. It's so annoying and distracting. It always happens when I'm mid-conversation with a guest, too. Bleh.

To the TM I have to close with every damn wednesday, stop telling me to do the same damn thing over and over again. I said okay the first time, jeez. I can't do the thing you asked me to do 20 minutes ago and do this new thing at the same time. Stop using that condescending voice. I'm not an idiot and I've closed the dept without you before.

To that ETL, stop scheduling me to work with her!

To my TLs and and my ETL HL and HR- Thank you all for supporting me and basically just sliding me into the Perishables assistant position. It meant a lot to have all of your support in making this move. I will miss you all on HL, but to be honest I'm glad I'm getting out while I am.

To the Pfresh team I am joining: It makes me incredibly excited that you are all excited for me to join the team. I can't wait to start working with all of you here soon :excited:

On the other hand: To the TMs who apparently have forgotten how to respond to guest first/answer the phone: you all are the reason I'm glad to be leaving HL. There were a ton of pulls I should have been focusing on today, but instead had to spend most of my day running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Good luck with the wake up call coming your way. With me going to pfresh and one of the other best HL TMs making Target their 2nd job of one day a week, you're gonna have a lot of slack to pick up.

Last edited:
To my ETL-GE: Even though we had two cart attendants scheduled at the same time(!)*, we still ran way too low on carts. Thank you for being a trooper and bringing them in.

*No, our cart attendants are not lazy. One was on break and the other was attending to a pressing matter inside the store when it got very busy.

To my ETL-GE: Even though we had two cart attendants scheduled at the same time(!)*, we still ran way too low on carts. Thank you for being a trooper and bringing them in.

*No, our cart attendants are not lazy. One was on break and the other was attending to a pressing matter inside the store when it got very busy.

I've been a CA in that very same situation many times before when I worked for spot. It can be very hectic at times for a CA.

and another one bites the dust...for the first of the 3 lousy new hires to leave....why couldn't you take the other 2 with you? I know I was kind of excited about 2 of the 3 when they started but oh how things change quickly.

to the transfer tm who is interviewing for tl positions....it would be marvelous if you were somehow made a softlines tl because you would have Miss Cushy Pants arse out the door. To the DTL and business partners who keep commenting on Ms. Cushy Pants lack of work....why aren't you doing something about it?

To that one team member at my current job: you are a shining star. your sheer amount of product knowledge on the things that are sold amazes me and will for some time. I look to learn as much as I can from you.

To that one GSTL and that one ETL: Don't f***ing yell at the hardlines team for not responding to back-up just because the entire softlines team responded immediately after the back-up call. Did it ever occur to you that maybe the reason they all responded so quickly was to get away from the clusterf*** that is softlines??

Last edited:
to the ETLs at my store...you think i go home worried about what happens at work? worrying about what you say? the only thing i go home with is a 40oz in my right hand and a middle finger in the left.

40 ounce 40 ounce 40 ounce CASUALTYYYYYYY!!!

Sorry I'm on a punk kick tonight

To the idiots that got fired for internal theft, was it worth it?

To my STL, you're constantly saying "I'm going to fire whoever is doing this!" every time you see something wrong. I don't know if you're trying to inspire fear,
but it isn't working. You just make yourself look like an asshole.

To those TMs that participated in the internal theft, but didn't get fired. WTF? I knew there was favoritism but letting someone get away with theft? What the flying saucer.

To ETLs, stop giving the Hardlines payroll to other areas. We're already struggling with our skeleton crew.

To the rest of my store, sorry for being unproductive this past week. I'm completely exhausted and everything is just pilling up, hopefully I'll recover soon.

To my STL, you're constantly saying "I'm going to fire whoever is doing this!" every time you see something wrong. I don't know if you're trying to inspire fear,

To those TMs that participated in the internal theft, but didn't get fired. WTF? I knew there was favoritism but letting someone get away with theft? What the flying saucer.

To ETLs, stop giving the Hardlines payroll to other areas. We're already struggling with our skeleton crew.

To the rest of my store, sorry for being unproductive this past week. I'm completely exhausted and everything is just pilling up, hopefully I'll recover soon.

*pulls up a chair for story time*

To the seasonal employee who keeps saying that Walmart's processes and policies are better than ours and creeping on all the female team members, good luck at your next job. I saw today they plan on terminating you next week! Hope you kept those blue shirts!

I PMed you.

I PMed you.

Antivibe- I like how your avatar is of the new vibe card. :) I miss the old ones :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back