To that one Team Member - II

Those sheets would have found their way back into the reshop cart. Trust me, I have done it before and will do it again.
yeah but I didn't want someone else to pick it up and they have to deal with it. I just threw them in the salvage bin bc I was so done.
Don't sheets have a sewn in tag?
they weren't t brand, and I couldn't find one.

TTOTM's in SFS. Thank you for putting up with my questions stopping you on the floor and understanding that this is my first attempt in fulfillment/picking.

And Now I know the secret that there's more Zebra's in their "hidden closet." 😈

Riding off of @StargazerOmega

TTOSeasonalTM: Please do not panic and cause a scene if you run into trouble. Yelling for a manager (not even GSTL, manager) and preventing me from explaining the fine print to the guest wasted everyone’s time. I walkied him over through another TM’s walkie, so wait patiently like I told the guest to do so. The 2nd level GSTL was downstair most likely covering 1st level GSTL’s break at GS, and now he had to come back up to have me point out the fine print and regurgitate what I would have said if the guest didn’t want to wait for a GSTL because you demanded for one. There was no need for a GSTL.

To that one GSETL: if you would shut up for a second you'd know that I'm trying to tell you I was on my way to backup and you wouldn't have to keep begging people. Sometimes, our hands are full and we can't respond in two seconds. We aren't just standing around on the salesfloor waiting for your calls.

To that one GSETL: if you would shut up for a second you'd know that I'm trying to tell you I was on my way to backup and you wouldn't have to keep begging people. Sometimes, our hands are full and we can't respond in two seconds. We aren't just standing around on the salesfloor waiting for your calls.
This includes the cashiers sent out to reshop!! Yes, I know I'm the first responder. But the walkie's on my hip, not in my hand, because my hands are full of product and a MyDevice. Same as most of the salesfloor team. Give everyone half a chance to shift gears before freaking the hell out.

TAllThoseNewTMs: Remember what fucking locker is yours. It's not that hard. Write it down. take a picture. Text the number to yourself. Whatever you have to do. What I do? I generally set the three numbers to something memorable so I can easily see which locker is mine once I get in the general area, and because none of you idiots can remember what locker is yours, that system is pretty much blown because now all the lockers are set to your combo because you can't be bothered to remember whether you even have a big or a little locker, let alone what column or row it might be in.

TTOTM: What the hell are you thinking? Are you thinking? Or are you just trying to be an ass for the fun of it? Black Friday is not the time to call another store close by and want multiple dpci's checked, not singular but multiple, to see if we have a particular set of headphones in any of the colors they come in. Do you really think I have nothing else to do and no other guests needing help on Black Friday? Especially since the couple I checked for you said "0 on floor, 0 in back (0 on hand)" and I know that last zero would have shown up on your my device, so you already damned well knew we didn't have it. Thank goodness the TM at a third store close by was patient, since I had to put her on hold to deal with your call, and thank goodness the guests trying stuff on were cool with me just waving them past instead of actually talking to them. PS, why the fuck were you and your guest trading off with the phone repeatedly instead of you alone handling the call?

TTOTM: What the hell are you thinking? Are you thinking? Or are you just trying to be an ass for the fun of it? Black Friday is not the time to call another store close by and want multiple dpci's checked, not singular but multiple, to see if we have a particular set of headphones in any of the colors they come in. Do you really think I have nothing else to do and no other guests needing help on Black Friday? Especially since the couple I checked for you said "0 on floor, 0 in back (0 on hand)" and I know that last zero would have shown up on your my device, so you already damned well knew we didn't have it. Thank goodness the TM at a third store close by was patient, since I had to put her on hold to deal with your call, and thank goodness the guests trying stuff on were cool with me just waving them past instead of actually talking to them. PS, why the fuck were you and your guest trading off with the phone repeatedly instead of you alone handling the call?
I would never call if it said 0 on hand but for the others it was possible the guest was basically making them call.

TTOTL: You need to chill the fuck out. I’m trying to help you, I could do without the attitude when I’m asking questions on what you need to find. I know Black Friday is stressful, we’re all stressed. And I have a feeling you have it in for me in some way because your eyes are on me and you seem to be micromanaging me when I am GSA telling me things that you don’t even enforce.

Don’t think I haven’t noticed. You won’t get me though - I won’t allow it.

I would never call if it said 0 on hand but for the others it was possible the guest was basically making them call.
Must be a Yes Store calling.
Out of respect for my other stores, I refused to call any other store for any item on Thursday. Fuck you, guest looking for doorbusters at other stores. They're called doorbusters for a reason: you need to be in here when the doors bust open. Bye. Next guest.

TTOTL: There may be multiple people with my name working at the same time so when I ask you politely to repeat a question because I didn't hear what you said fully the first time doesn't mean you need to get nasty about it. There's plenty I can say back but I rather not with your attitude.

Out of respect for my other stores, I refused to call any other store for any item on Thursday. Fuck you, guest looking for doorbusters at other stores. They're called doorbusters for a reason: you need to be in here when the doors bust open. Bye. Next guest.
I didn't mind the other stores calling. I minded an entire list of dpci's. Black Friday, keep it to one.

As far as a yes store, that same store called at a different time that night, different person, much more reasonable "do you have?" limited to one dpci.

Especially since we can't put the item on hold for them anyway and it might be sold out by the time they get here. You want the item? OPU or online ordering.

TTOTL: Who thinks scheduling guest service like it’s a normal weekend (1 opener/1 closer) instead of Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend was a good idea?

We’ve had to pull cashiers from the front to help retrieve guest orders. We have to call the GSA/GSTL multiple times for help. At this point, I’m flat out exhausted and I have three more days to work.

Yea respond to fucking backup when I have a perishables uboat out and that stuff can't be out of temp for more than 30 minutes and at my store, TMs would be on backup for more than 30 minutes
Bruh I didn't mean market whom has perishables out and you know it. Everyone knows that.:rolleyes: This post is about the 18teen bajillionty teen seasonals who are all over the floor but never respond to anyone on the walkie.

Bruh I didn't mean market whom has perishables out and you know it. Everyone knows that.:rolleyes: This post is about the 18teen bajillionty teen seasonals who are all over the floor but never respond to anyone on the walkie.
Well, I had some ETLs in the past who used to do that to market and I'm sure some teen with perishables out will go up just because they don't know better.

To most of softlines: I'm tired of picking women's hoodies off the floor and I'm sure you guys are also tired of doing so. So why aren't you guys pulling the neck strings some to tighten the neck up a bit so it won't slide off the hanger? It'd be a big help, thanks.

TTOTM: I can’t believe someone from my store has a TBR account but that’s pretty cool. I’m still shocked that you figured out which account was me! Thanks for being cool about it and hopefully no one else finds out lmao

Back