To that one Team Member - II

TTO(ALL)Cashiers: Please please PLEASE stop sending guests over to Guest Service when their Redcards aren't working, we don't have the magic cure and CANNOT look up any information on them whatsoever. The only thing we can do is give them the number to call that's located on the back of their card.
^^This^^

Okay, since you mention it, I now have to ask. Was there an outage today? I had two different guests with RC issues. On two different registers, so it's not as likely to have been my equipment. And no, I did not torture my GSTMs with it, because I knew they couldn't do any more than I could.

TTO(ALL)Cashiers: Please please PLEASE stop sending guests over to Guest Service when their Redcards aren't working, we don't have the magic cure and CANNOT look up any information on them whatsoever. The only thing we can do is give them the number to call that's located on the back of their card.
literally so annoying

To our team members and lead who made our backroom look amazing last night...

thank you for no longer making it a maze to drive the wave through. SO MUCH BETTER NOW. Sorry I didn't take a pic. :)

TTOETL(s): I came in to pick some stuff up on my day off and decided to say hi to my fellow team members. Not even 2 minutes later you (the ETL-AP whos always watching me on the cameras) call the LOD (who’s another ETL) to come over to yell at me that I’m causing my coworkers to “steal company time”. First of all, I’m off the clock. Second, you spend more than half of your LOD shifts on the computer (on your phone) in the TSC. Who’s really stealing company time? You. Not me, I’m literally taking two minutes to say hi to my coworkers, I was finishing up when you came over. Smh.

Both of these ETLs drive me insane.

I could be posting on the other side of this....

TTOTM: You’re not scheduled. Go home. Stop hanging out with the girls on the Salesfloor. They have work to do.

TTOTM: Hi yes as a backroom employee I can recognize which casepacks are pillows. Stop trying to guilt trip others on my team how heavy a 12/12 box of pillows is tia.

TTOGSA: You’re one of the very first people who trusted and believed in me as well as get to know me when I first started to work here. As time passed, other GSAs and GSTLs started to feel the same way and now I’m considered one of most reliable cashiers at Front Ends. Thanks a lot dude, it’s always a pleasure to be working with you.

Someone calls for Hardlines....

::::Crickets::::

Second call for Hardlines

LOD- "I need someone to respond"

:::::Still dead air:::::

At this point I respond....

To only walk by the Hardline TL who is literally 3 aisles down.

😑 Yet my ETL is okay with this....

TTOTM: You might be the laziest TM I’ve seen here in my 5 years, holy shit. Get off Facebook and get to work. It’s gonna be a long 90 days.
Luckily this team member is gone. I’m not going to say I’m happy he lost his job because I rarely wish that on people, but I’m just happy someone more deserving kept theirs in his place. He was clearly not taking the job seriously.

TTOTM - I certainly appreciate you "helping" me in my workcenter, but after observing you wandering the aisles on putting away reshop, and talking to your "guest" for a good 30 minutes, I think your TL will give you a good talking to.

Oh and you're in SFS? Lordy.

Yeah I know my team has one like that.

Yeah, don't call for hardlines. That's an automatic no response everytime. Call for the specific section in hardlines so the closest TM can respond.

My favorite is when someone says, "Sales floor?"

Just that.

Crickets every time.

TTOTM

2 minutes ago you were told there wasn’t going to be anyone in Market for an hour. Stop calling for Market and help the guest already.

It’s not that hard to use your device and scan the label to see if there are any in the back.

Back