To that one Team Member - II

I would like to know in what world my store team leader gets off trying to tell me that I need to be at the store at 7:10am when I'm scheduled at 8am because she's volunteering us for planorama. Sorry bitch but no.

I would like to know in what world my store team leader gets off trying to tell me that I need to be at the store at 7:10am when I'm scheduled at 8am because she's volunteering us for planorama. Sorry bitch but no.
But wait isn’t planorama where you get to like layout stores? That sounds low key fun lol

No one at my store seems to answer the Target Phone App on our Zebras. I'm constantly running around the entire store to help guests over the phone!

No other department even answers the calls that I transfer!

I don't even think our Electronics Department staff even exists... #killmeplz

To that one team member:
-Please stop bringing bullseye's playground and HBA products into the backroom where they don't belong. It's infuriating.
-Stop blocking the isles with backstock boxes.
-Label your fucking carts so I don't get yelled at for backstocking pulls.

No one at my store seems to answer the Target Phone App on our Zebras. I'm constantly running around the entire store to help guests over the phone!

No other department even answers the calls that I transfer!

I don't even think our Electronics Department staff even exists... #killmeplz

this fucking kills me inside.

There will be a call button in Kitchenware and it'll go first request, second request, "Hey hardlines can someone get that???", third request... almost every weekend. Our hard lines team are the highschool type and they like to chit chat and work slow. One time, I had two team members hanging out by the stockroom doors and they were just talking for more than five minutes. Mean while, I'm drowning in my department and in need of help after asking the LOD if she could spare anyone. I ask them "Hey, you guys look like you need something to do, can you help me in frozen dairy?" and they say "Ah, we can't, we were just on our way to do 3 o'clocks."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be a call button in Kitchenware and it'll go first request, second request, "Hey hardlines can someone get that???", third request... almost every weekend. Our hard lines team are the highschool type and they like to chit chat and work slow. One time, I had two team members hanging out by the stockroom doors and they were just talking for more than five minutes. Mean while, I'm drowning in my department and in need of help after asking the LOD if she could spare anyone. I ask them "Hey, you guys look like you need something to do, can you help me in frozen dairy?" and they say "Ah, we can't, we were just on our way to do 3 o'clocks."

The other day someone asked if there was a tm in small appliances 3 times. I finally sent my tm even though the Hardlines TL could have clearly got it. Yet I'm not good enough to do LOD shifts. 😳

Tell me about it! 🙄 What happened to the whole "One Team" thing, during Orientation?!

TTOGSA: No, I will not jump on a register so that you can bring your friend over instead and facetime on yalls phones back behind the GS wall. I am scheduled there as I am everytime that I work. Do your fricken job.

I just wish your guys' system was more sales floor friendly. Unless the picture of the item is distinctive I have to type it in My Work to get the brand so that I know where to go. And sometimes there's the "0 on floor/0 in back (1 on hand)" that can waste time while we look without realizing it doesn't exist.

Before the order dropped in said 2 on hand.

To that one remodel executive team leader (I don’t even know what your official title is):

You texted the closing Hardlines team leader that me and my team only had to demerch towels up to 12 holes. But when the construction team came in, we found out we had to do a FULL demerch of towels, plus an additional 2 gondolas. This isn’t the first time there’s been a serious communication error. We were scrambling last minute to get everything done. Please make sure you’re communicating effectively!

TTOTM: TBH, I really couldn't care less that you didn't take your 15 before you were four hours into your shift, you have a history of hitting compliance, so when I tell you to take your lunch break, just do it.

TTOTM: Thanks for getting the item that the guest ordered for order pickup that wasn't where it was supposed to be. The guest was obviously aggravated that she had to wait, but it was better than the guest having to come back another time to pick up her kitchen set. I also know that you were very stressed out since you were covering as GSTL for their break, but I truly appreciate your help.

TTOTM: Thanks for getting the item that the guest ordered for order pickup that wasn't where it was supposed to be. The guest was obviously aggravated that she had to wait, but it was better than the guest having to come back another time to pick up her kitchen set. I also know that you were very stressed out since you were covering as GSTL for their break, but I truly appreciate your help.
I want to second this and say S/O to ANY ™ who does this. It helps GSTMs so much— we don’t want to make you do it any more than you want to do it, bc we’re probably being yelled at by a guest for taking so long. Anyone who takes time out of what they’re doing to grab an item is the MVP

TTOGSTL: I get it. We were super busy today. But would it kill you to wait until I'm actually AT the checklane before sending guests over? It's inconvenient to both me and the guest, as they're left wondering if they're even at the right checklane.

TTOGSTL: I get it. We were super busy today. But would it kill you to wait until I'm actually AT the checklane before sending guests over? It's inconvenient to both me and the guest, as they're left wondering if they're even at the right checklane.
We do this and explained to the guest that someone will be with them shortly. If we don’t, guest will just keep backing up.

Back