To that one Team Member - II

TTSD:

Sir, could you please—oh I dunno—not wink at me?? It’s not even a ‘hey-looks-like-we-gotta-inside-joke’ wink dude. It’s just a creepy one.

I get it, you’re trying to flaunt your “charm” and “status” at us hourly-paid peasants. That golden necklace with your last name bolded and cursive just screams big ego man.

But just remember Mr. Store-Director-Who-Mayhaps-Be-Under-The-Influnce-Of-Something: we’re not impressed, give us some more respect actually

TTOTM(s). I get it, you accidentally broke open a multipack thinking it was to be broken out. NBD, happens to us all, but please would you fucking take care of it--repackage it, defect it, whatever instead of leaving it broken open in random carts in the backroom? Do your jobs, FFS.

TTOTL: First off, you really need to watch the shit talking; have some freaking self awareness and realize a) the subject and b) your audience. I promise you that a lot more people have my back than yours. Why? Because I don't talk shit about everyone, I make sure that our team does their fair share and I help out everywhere. Secondly, you really think you have to "manage" my team for me? Forreals? Lady, we both know that that's a lie. Or you're delusional. 🤷🏻‍♀️ You were alone for years and it's not because you were handling your department, it's because you are insufferable to work with. Also? Why do you think our district stopped sending TLs to train with you? Because you're just too amazing? 🙄 I'm over your bullshit.

Last edited:
Eh, the only thing you really need to get done on a Saturday is ad takedown. The rest is gravy.

TTOTM: We get it, you think you're better than everyone, and you kiss our ETL's ass whenever possible so you can get away with whatever you want. Grow up, you're in your 60s and being a bully to minors to try to make yourself look better, while telling guests how much better you are than everyone you work with. You're pathetic.

TTOTM: We get it, you think you're better than everyone, and you kiss our ETL's ass whenever possible so you can get away with whatever you want. Grow up, you're in your 60s and being a bully to minors to try to make yourself look better, while telling guests how much better you are than everyone you work with. You're pathetic.
Surprised they haven’t made her an ETL yet...🙄

TTO(Seasonal)TM: Why don't you use those three braincells you rubbed together to get hired to remember that all the ice/snow removal stuff is but home improvement and actually learn where things are in your toys area instead of turning to me and asking, "This doesn't have a location/I don't know where H is/this is jewelry? Should I backstock it?" And then debate with me when I give you an answer

TTOGATM: Look, I get it. We all get it.

Ringing up and dealing with awful guests suck.

Get on the register still. I’m absolutely pissed you turned off your light to “help” me clean the big ass spill when you were the only one with your light on. I had it handled. I knew where the spill stations are. I went ahead and took care of it. I called for additional assistance for a bigger broom and dustpan. It was resolved. You stood around the mess doing nothing but telling guests we’re closed because of a spill. I was using the MyCheckout killing the lines before you did this shit.

Now I hopped on a register and apologized for the inconvenience, and you STILL stood around doing nothing but explain to our SETL why it’s backed up and I called for additional cashiers because you did nothing other than breathe.

Oh wait, you did something other than breathe.

You said you were going to cover for SCO’s break when you came back from break.

So you’re back from break, and your light was still on when SCO needed to go to break. I asked if you were going to cover and you just said no.

Just no. With attitude, you ass.

What the fuck. I asked the seasonal TM if he could because he knew how to cover. He explained the situation that he’s originally on the second level, but they sent him down to kill the line and go on his break afterwards. All right, makes sense.

Suddenly, you snap at me to say the seasonal TM is going on break and then he’ll come back to cover SCO’s break.

1) No one fucking communicated this especially with the person who needs to go on break.

2) The seasonal TM could have explained that to me not you, so stay in your fucking lane.

3) Yo seasonal TM lay off the stink eye I didn’t command you to cover her break, I asked if you could

Nope, my shift has ended. I went ahead to let SCO know the situation and headed off. Ain’t looking back now

To the SETL: It's rude to just text me and say come in prepared to do carts from 10:00 PM to closing without asking me. I don't know if the scheduled cart attendant has to leave early but you didn't even give me a choice. Maybe I'll just pretend I didn't get your text and decline to do carts when I come in.

To the SETL: It's rude to just text me and say come in prepared to do carts from 10:00 PM to closing without asking me. I don't know if the scheduled cart attendant has to leave early but you didn't even give me a choice. Maybe I'll just pretend I didn't get your text and decline to do carts when I come in.
Idk if this is still the same under modernization but it used to be per the handbook if cart attendent wasn’t in, ETLs were supposed to do them (whether they actually did was another story lol)

Idk if this is still the same under modernization but it used to be per the handbook if cart attendent wasn’t in, ETLs were supposed to do them (whether they actually did was another story lol)
In my store's case, I've seen the closing lead team member help out with carts on occasion but I've never seen an ETL do carts. I'm just frustrated with that SETL's attitude among other issues most team members have with her.

Our former Neptune STL used to always gather carts. (Like that: GATHER?) Most ETLs and TLs did too. Captain always went out to hustle them in too. It was cool, no big deal. That was the old regime. The new ones sucked at just about everything.

1) can all of you who pull casepacks stop backstocking what you didn't need in casepack locations
2) if you take the last item from a partial casepack (that you probably made), take the box out of the location instead of leaving it for me to find and get mad about

Lol no backrook team.

TTOTM : I accept that I am not socializing at work as much as you. But that doesn’t mean I m like that in nature. I have plenty of time outside my work to socialize. I come there to do my job and there is more than enough work for me to do every time. Note that I never complain about the workload or go overtime and still keeping lot of things go pending.

Back