Archived Tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had someone ask me today if we carried any vaping products. Told her we don't. Got me to thinking that that I've never seen any tobacco, cigarettes, smoking 'stuff' in. Any Target I've been in. Last I knew Walmart sold stuff like that, as does Family Dollar and Dollar General (atleast in my state.) Do any Target stores carry smoking products? Is it a store by store decision, state, or something the company as a whole decided not to sell? Just curious in case someone else asks.

Had someone ask me today if we carried any vaping products. Told her we don't. Got me to thinking that that I've never seen any tobacco, cigarettes, smoking 'stuff' in. Any Target I've been in. Last I knew Walmart sold stuff like that, as does Family Dollar and Dollar General (atleast in my state.) Do any Target stores carry smoking products? Is it a store by store decision, state, or something the company as a whole decided not to sell? Just curious in case someone else asks.

target doesn't sell it and actually stopped selling tobacco products in 1996!

We have lighters too. Because you know people buy a 5 pack of Bic's to light their scented candles.

Good point.

Though I've definitely purchased the five pack to use only on candles. One by the fireplace, one in the bedroom, one in the bathroom, one downstairs, and an extra. I treat them like I do chapstick- one in every room so I don't lose them, lol.

And on an unrelated note, no firearms. There used to be a convention center in the mall complex where I work. I always knew when there was a gun show there, because people would be coming in asking if we sold ammunition. When I told them that we don't sell guns or ammo, they accused Spot of infringing their Second Amendment rights. I found myself thinking, "Why didn't you get your ammo at the gun show? Did you think you would get a better deal here?"

Just give it time. I wouldn't be surprised to see CBD on the shelves soon and vaping, cigarettes, and Marijuana to follow soon there after. Just give it time. I could see them expanding the booze rooms they have in some stores now. Or even a bar like area with booze and Marijuana sampling that had counters for the vape and Marijuana stuff. Just give it a little time they will come up with something.

Maybe it's for the best. There are special shops for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back