Tracking Supply Pallets

JohnSith373

Freedom of Information to All
Is there a way to know when a supply pallet is coming in on the truck? Sometimes the pallet(s) come in randomly on the weekend or it'll surprise us in the middle of the week.

I'm waiting on my supplies and the front lanes is waiting on a bunch of supplies. Its a guessing game when the supply pallet comes in. ETL-GE said they ordered weeks ago and some of the items have still not came in yet.

Not that I was ever made aware of 10+ years with Target, of which 6+ years were as a Logistics team leader, senior team leader or executive but I could be wrong... wouldn't be the first time won't be the last. But no, not that I was ever told or made aware of or able to pin down

We have been getting supplies, not exactly when we expect them, but they have been coming in. Keep ordering. Don't wait until you get stuff to order more.. You know what you use, order for that.

We have been getting supplies, not exactly when we expect them, but they have been coming in. Keep ordering. Don't wait until you get stuff to order more.. You know what you use, order for that.
If only the front lanes would remember that. I still have enough supplies for a couple weeks but the front lanes is completely out of cart wipes and paper wipers. The ETL didn’t except a lot would be used during this COVID-19.

Yeah that only gives you like a 24 hour notice not really a way to track it.
Greenfield , inbound trailer , dci and load summary
I didn't even know "DCI and load summary" was possible. I'm assuming correctly it would be under Dept 004?
It's somewhat a bit better knowing 24 hour notice but was hopefully trying to find a way to track it before those 24 hours.

I didn't even know "DCI and load summary" was possible. I'm assuming correctly it would be under Dept 004?
It's somewhat a bit better knowing 24 hour notice but was hopefully trying to find a way to track it before those 24 hours.
Yes under 004

I dont think that's possible. The DC sends them out as soon as they are recieved with priority. The only time it wont be loaded on the truck immeditaly is if they wont all fit on the trailer together. And there is absolutely no way for any system to guarentee when a vendor trailer will show up.
The approximate 24 hour window sounds like the result of the 24 hours it usually takes a trailer to be loaded and arrive at the store.

Back