Archived Truck days

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for advice from people who work in e2e stores and are LOD in the morning in truck days.

What are your routines? What types of questions do you ask your Team Leads? What do you follow up on? What do you prioritize? How do you get through the process in order to make sure your handoff looks good?

Any advice here would be awesome.

giphy_s.gif

What our LOD does is go through the store and take note of what looks empty. So to say if our paper backwall is looking empty, she shoots an EXF for the backroom to pull and push. Then again, ASANTS. My store is a AAA+ and we unload trucks at 5 or 7pm. Our overnight team pushes whatever our truck team couldn't finish and we still manage to have empty areas. Take a walk in your store, replenish what is empty for a brand-looking store.

What our LOD does is go through the store and take note of what looks empty. So to say if our paper backwall is looking empty, she shoots an EXF for the backroom to pull and push. Then again, ASANTS. My store is a AAA+ and we unload trucks at 5 or 7pm. Our overnight team pushes whatever our truck team couldn't finish and we still manage to have empty areas. Take a walk in your store, replenish what is empty for a brand-looking store.
That doesn't sound like an E2E store.

That doesn't sound like an E2E store.
Trust me, it is. It's just so broken. It doesn't work in our store lol. The only E2E section thats purely E2E is Market at this point. Lol, honestly thought other stores ran this way too.

If you want to impress your stl and HR you will efficiently track payroll. Our best LODs are constantly on the walkie getting feedback from the team, making sure they are progressing and sending folks home.

Some team members will finish a task and go help another team member but they end up both slowing one another down. When a team member finishes an area knowing where they can help and work efficiently is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back