Archived Trying to call out for the last hour..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a text a few days ago from a coworker that said she was trying to call out and getting no response. I told the ETL and he literally said, “she can keep trying until it gets through or it’s a NCNS.” I was off the clock, so I couldn’t answer the phones, but he was literally next to a device and the actual phone.
Did you let HR know, so she wouldn't get the ncns?

Which there isn't anyone there, if you are lucky and someone walks by and says "hey ETL the phone is ringing." Unless you hit it at the top of the hour when they have to let people in(my store the employee door is near guest service so there is a chance they would hear it).
Leadership should be signed into the MyDevice to answer phone calls. Dialing 9 should go to the Leadership extension. Your team needs to get it together 👏 lol

Leadership should be signed into the MyDevice to answer phone calls. Dialing 9 should go to the Leadership extension. Your team needs to get it together 👏 lol
Anyone can sign into up to 4 different areas. My ETL wants me to always sign in to Leaders (plus HR, guest services, and apparel and accessories) just in case the Leaders are busy. (Sometimes we only have one Leader in the building.) but they also want me to get business cards and that’s pretty dope.

My store still has overnight so I’ve found the best time to call out for an opening shift is around 2-3am. They’ll answer super quick. I’ve tried calling around 5-6am and nobody will answer for some reason. Really annoying when you’re sick AF so you set your alarm to call and you’re sitting there for 45 minutes calling over and over trying not to get a NCNS when all you wanna do is rest. Luckily I have all my GSTL’s numbers so worst case I’ll just text them but sometimes they’ll be like “if you’re not going to come in you need to call a text doesn’t count” 🙄

This crap happened to me the other day. I felt terrible so I tried calling in. Dozens of times. It never hung up it just kept ringing.

Isn't there are number to press to get a leader? I thought that was 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back