Archived tsc door code

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so this might be the dumbest question but im curious and couldnt find what i was looking for when i searched
so i started about a week ago, i dont know the door code to get into the tsc right, so i went in on my first day like knowing ill have to ask someone but instead my gtsl grabbed me right when i arrived to give me my tm# and show me how to punch in, when we ent- i edited to cut off here cus i got the answers i neededand i felt like this might have been sensitive info.. jus to be safe!

Last edited:
The keypad probably works, it's just not locking and unlocking properly and most people just enter in the code out of habit. If it opens, it opens, if it doesn't, knock or find a TM and ask the code.

If it does 3 beeps after a TM enters the code, it means the battery is almost dead and it's not locked at all. People are probably just keying it in out of habit, but you should be able to open it without a code.

A code to get into TSC seems weird to me. Only the cash office has a keypad in my store. And, well, that's one of the few things I am sure is the same among all stores (I don't mean no stores have keypads elsewhere, just that they all do for the cash office) as you certainly don't want everyone having access to that room.

A code to get into TSC seems weird to me. Only the cash office has a keypad in my store. And, well, that's one of the few things I am sure is the same among all stores (I don't mean no stores have keypads elsewhere, just that they all do for the cash office) as you certainly don't want everyone having access to that room.
My store has a card swiper. Everyone wears badges with their picture on it and title. For example if you were a cashier it would have a picture of you your name and cashier under your name. It kind of works like a hotel you just hold your badge up to it and it opens. Maybe we are a pilot store for this? But it's more secure. We have locks on tsc, break room, cash office , control room and pharmacy. So for a example if a cashier tired to enter the cash office the light turns red because he doesn't have access.

Interesting. Thought ID cards were just a DC thing.

While it does sound secure it seems super unnecessary, and annoying should people forget their cards at home. Though I suppose how necessary it is depends on how high crime is in the area in question.

We're an APTL store, no ETL-AP, or TPS/APS/STPS, so quite low crime.

My store has a card swiper. Everyone wears badges with their picture on it and title. For example if you were a cashier it would have a picture of you your name and cashier under your name. It kind of works like a hotel you just hold your badge up to it and it opens. Maybe we are a pilot store for this? But it's more secure. We have locks on tsc, break room, cash office , control room and pharmacy. So for a example if a cashier tired to enter the cash office the light turns red because he doesn't have access.
Id badges are no longer used in most stores. Spot could not keep up on tms' changes.

I'd love having ID badges. I feel like it'd be mostly useful for AP TM's, but I like the idea in general.

My store has 3 doors leading to the offices area which includes the TMSC (E shaped floorplan), each with a keycode/swipe lock on it.

Time frame wise I wan't to say the keypad for tsc/breakroom was for stores built around 2010 or so. We had a few built around us at the same time that both had that.

my old store did not have a code, just the keys.

Let's not post sensitive and/or proprietary and/or confidential information like that. Guests do not need to know how to get into restricted access areas.

You should use the code to get in the door. That door has been bypassed and needs to be reported to your PMT so that it can be reset.

Moderators, I was lying about the code that opens all doors. The keypads are numeric, and my magical code had two letters.

Don't luna-tize me!

@beachypeachy, ask someone at your store what the door code is. Even though it sounds like the doors aren't being locked, it's better to know the code in case they are locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back