Archived Tubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stl forward a email to me with instructions from HQ to donate all of tubs but 6 to used that is for the pog team. We're supposed to give them to the food bank. The local pantry that food bank partnered with us took one said they wouldn't need anymore. I couldn't give any more away because they're constantly full of softlines still.

My stl forward a email to me with instructions from HQ to donate all of tubs but 6 to used that is for the pog team. We're supposed to give them to the food bank. The local pantry that food bank partnered with us took one said they wouldn't need anymore. I couldn't give any more away because they're constantly full of softlines still.
Oh, ok.

So what's the question?

What are these "tubs" you speak of?
these are really toppers, but the Tub is the same without the shelf...

bncguxaazz601.jpg

edit here are several tubs all in a row
8he3i67a51e01.jpg

If you guys wanna know just how shitty my store is, I made a couple edits to @qmosqueen 's pic to give you all some idea of the space, or lack thereof, that we have to work with.

The blue line is approximately the width of our backroom aisle. That's right, the backroom shelving juts out about that far so we have about the width of a flat and a half to squeeze through. The yellow line shows about where the aisle ends in a wall, so qmosqueen's aisle appears to be at least 30 feet longer. We have to store our tubs down one of the backstock aisles because if we lined them up like so, we wouldn't be able to get any vehicles except for u-boats through when there are flats and pallets lined up on the opposite side.

8he3i67a51e01.jpg

reeeeeeee

If you guys wanna know just how shitty my store is, I made a couple edits to @qmosqueen 's pic to give you all some idea of the space, or lack thereof, that we have to work with.

The blue line is approximately the width of our backroom aisle. That's right, the backroom shelving juts out about that far so we have about the width of a flat and a half to squeeze through. The yellow line shows about where the aisle ends in a wall, so qmosqueen's aisle appears to be at least 30 feet longer. We have to store our tubs down one of the backstock aisles because if we lined them up like so, we wouldn't be able to get any vehicles except for u-boats through when there are flats and pallets lined up on the opposite side.

View attachment 6501

reeeeeeee

Do you work at my store?

these are really toppers, but the Tub is the same without the shelf...

bncguxaazz601.jpg
Everybody at leasts have one tub where the facing shield is hanging on for dear life. On that note though it is so satisfying to tear that sucker off when one is in the mood to destroy things. For the most part I just take that tub out, lift the shield up into place as best as one can and 360 degree the hell out of the tub with packing tape to keep it in place. By the time you get to a shield like the one above screwing it in is not an option anymore

I learned to call them "tubs" at my very first Target job in Michigan (where I lasted 3 weeks due to personal circumstances). When I was rehired in Wisconsin, they were calling them "reds." I was like, "What's a red?"

That reminds me, who else here remembers what in my area were called "Michigans"? Loved those things.

We refer to them as "Topper" tubs because that's the name of the fixture when you order off of SAP. Topper shelf is what it is hence the name "Topper Tub."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back