Archived TV Wall Transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise your had if your part of the test transition for the new TV wall Layout..... I am excited to see it, looks pretty cool. But not looking forward to having to do the work for it.....

What test transition? The only thing different happening at my store is that the sound bars are going to all be vertical underneath a TV placed on the top row. Otherwise the TV's are placed the same way they have been since they changed the format a couple years ago.

I wonder what this new tv wall looks like they just made my store's wall bigger since we are being remodeled to pfresh and we had extra space to do it

All TV's 28'' or smaller are coming off the Tv wall and going to either Shelved displays or Box stock... Theres going to be 8 feet of sound bars in the middle. It's looking like their is going to be a lot more signage and information for the guests to read.

Hmm I saw that soundbars were going vertical, but only in one 4 foot section. Is this the normal reset or does that mean I'm a test store? I didn't see anything about the planogram being anything special.

Yeah my store isn't doing anything that different. All we are doing is the same thing that VibeNup mentioned. All the TV's 28 or smaller though was a pain to reset because they wanted them all re-arranged!

I've never understood why people would want to buy those TVs. I mean sure they are clearanced, but why would you want a TV that is on 12 hours a day for months on end. Mostly because I hate taking them off the wall.

I've never understood why people would want to buy those TVs. I mean sure they are clearanced, but why would you want a TV that is on 12 hours a day for months on end. Mostly because I hate taking them off the wall.

I already have. No regrets either. The way I see it, they have been on all that time and nothing has gone wrong with them so far.

I have MOST of the TV's set on the wall to planogram. 22-29 section is set, as is the 32-39 section. The rest of it is spotty, but I have it set best I can since I have about 5 clearance TV's on the wall yet, plus two that are active, but have to come off the wall as well. Most of what needs set are the 50+ TV's which I will leave to SFT and Plano team.

i hate hate hate setting the tv wall the good news is i have 3 guys that i use whenever it is tv wall time (not all at the same time obviously) but I have them all trained so it goes pretty smoothly now. I just dread it

70 inch Sharp goes on top, and 60 inch Sharp goes on bottom this time. However, we haven't sold our old 70 inch display yet, so I don't know what they are going to do about that yet.

Finished the TV wall today. Took two of us about 6 hours. Still have lots of clearance TVs up (about 7). Our store doesn't call for sound bar displays anymore.

Did anyone actually change their black backer paper to wood-grain? We were going to but they never came in and then we got word that no other Targets were doing it either because not only would it add hours to our set time but it looks ugly.

Did anyone actually change their black backer paper to wood-grain? We were going to but they never came in and then we got word that no other Targets were doing it either because not only would it add hours to our set time but it looks ugly.

There was either a message board or early set notes stating to leave black up and that wood-grain was a mistake on the POG.

I had to take 51" off of our wall for guest a few days ago while balancing myself on a ladder. Not fun. They got a great deal on it though.

There was either a message board or early set notes stating to leave black up and that wood-grain was a mistake on the POG.

Wood grain is a mistake on any POG. Ugly, outdated crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back