Archived TV Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for those that have rolled out e2e in electronics. Is the team setting all the pogs too? Or is just Softlines setting their own?
I'm on the pog team and don't want to give up mmb/elec. I'm asking because grocery doesn't set any pogs, just sales plans.

Question for those that have rolled out e2e in electronics. Is the team setting all the pogs too? Or is just Softlines setting their own?
I'm on the pog team and don't want to give up mmb/elec. I'm asking because grocery doesn't set any pogs, just sales plans.

We just started e2e in Electronics last week. As of now my POG team still does the MMB stuff, but my STL wants the Electronics team to take it over by August

We are just starting too. They have always done new releases, salesplanners, and worked with POG team for resets. I think the plan is to turn over POG to e2e team next reset.

There are 24hr power outlets on the wall. They should be labeled. Plug your power strips into them and daisy chain all the TVs to those strips. Just make sure the hdmi amps are plugged into 24 hour power as well.

Depends on the store. I've been setting all the revisions and most pogs in entertainment for over 8 years, so real big changes at my store as far as entertainment goes. How many stores still have entertainment team members? I know all the stores in my local area still do. As for electronics and video game revisions, the electronics team has been doing all those for a year or so. I'm interested to see how they handle a full reset. I just completed the entertainment one last week.

Depends on the store. I've been setting all the revisions and most pogs in entertainment for over 8 years, so real big changes at my store as far as entertainment goes. How many stores still have entertainment team members? I know all the stores in my local area still do. As for electronics and video game revisions, the electronics team has been doing all those for a year or so. I'm interested to see how they handle a full reset. I just completed the entertainment one last week.
I meant no real big changes.

Somewhere in your wiring, there will be a powered HDMI signal booster. I asked my SFT (whatever they call them now) to order me another one. I hooked it up at the feed where the receiver is, and used an extension cord to plug it at ground level. Set all the Tv's to HDMI-CEC ON. At the end of the night, when the power goes off, unplug the booster. In the morning, plug it in. Tv's detect signal, and turn on.

This was always the easiest way for me. I hated all of those stupid ass remotes.

Sito, ehh? sounds like someone misappropriated the old sound system used for the old loop TVs in entertainment and CDs.

Anyways as mentioned, some TV models do not support modes to turn back on after power failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back