Archived TV Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody say TV repack boxes? I want those... we’re still bubble wrapping our TVs..

Did somebody say TV repack boxes? I want those... we’re still bubble wrapping our TVs..

They are hard to use. We have about 15 left over. Not sure whether to keep them or not. We have no room for them anywhere.

wait are we suppose to use the boxes after we sell it? or when we remove it from the wall to flex on the flooor? Not sure how we gonna sell it if its closed in a box.

Who else had to have the PMT go on a run to the hardware store for more bolts for the Samsung tv's? What was Target thinking?

That's on Samsung. Our PMT had to do the same thing, it's the way they're built and it's bad form to not include the boysb needed to mount the TV in the box.

Trying to remove the old TVs they’re clearancing out when the TVs are almost as big as you makes for quite the spectacle, even if they aren’t heavy. Have had several guests laugh at me in the process. (I usually have to ask for assistance from another team member because I can’t grip the sides of some of the larger TVs while unclipping them from the wall since my arm span isn’t long enough...)

Our Samsung rep gave us a bag with the long screws but we didn't have enough so now there are TVs missing on the wall. Also our PMT helped set the whole wall even though his boss was mad he didn't do only the top row.

WE DID IT.

THE WALL IS COMPLETE. ALL PROPER TVS ARE UP. ALL PROPERLY SIGNED. 99% ARE ON AND ON THE PROPER CHANNEL.

It's the best the wall has ever looked.

You already got your fact tags? Damn it. I didn't receive any electronic signing yet.

Who else had to have the PMT go on a run to the hardware store for more bolts for the Samsung tv's? What was Target thinking?
They were sent UPS in samsung packaging, I think labeled hold for electronics TL? Ours were at least, although the PPTL sent the pmt to Home Depot only for me to ask what was up and show him the parts he didn’t think he had. We’re real winners at communication.

Did it came with the contract phone fixtures? Dont have it either

Nope. Came in with last week's regular signing pallet. Which was very small. Also had the 2 boxes of extra brackets for the wall as well. My prepaid phone fixtures only arrived yesterday.

What I want is a 3rd party to do it. Hell, they had a 3rd party do the hand soap one time. But they expect people with zero experience to be able to set this and figure out the wiring. It's really a teach yourself thing.

Well, I wish third party stuff was that easy. With the way Spot contracts vendors and maintenance, I wouldn't be surprised if the third party would invariably bolt a TV improperly, hang them crooked, and leave with the wall 60% done.

They were sent UPS in samsung packaging, I think labeled hold for electronics TL? Ours were at least, although the PPTL sent the pmt to Home Depot only for me to ask what was up and show him the parts he didn’t think he had. We’re real winners at communication.

We got that, but we needed more. Each Samsung took 4 volts. They only sent us 8 volts total. We needed 12 more.

We did not receive the skid of TV boxes. Can anyone who did receive them please give me the SAP numbers for the larger TV's? 50 inch and up.

Last edited:
We did not receive the skid of TV boxes. Can anyone who did receive them please give me the SAP numbers for the larger TV's? 50 inch and up.

We were bubble wrapping them as we sold them, the afternoon we sold the last clearance tv the boxes showed up. Oops

We were bubble wrapping them as we sold them, the afternoon we sold the last clearance tv the boxes showed up. Oops

We will do that as we sell them for now, but to set the wall we would like to box them up so we could place them on an endcap to sell and not have to set the wall late.

What I want is a 3rd party to do it. Hell, they had a 3rd party do the hand soap one time. But they expect people with zero experience to be able to set this and figure out the wiring. It's really a teach yourself thing.

And I love some of the supervisors who want to comments on it. Have you ever lifted a 70" tv 10 feet in the air? No? Good. Shut up.

I don't think anyone can actually lift a 70" tv 10 feet into the air as that a single story. Now if they are current 10 feet up and then lift the tv over their head, I can see that.

As for the contractors, thats a hard no. They would screw it up.

We loved ours. Of course they arrived early. We are keeping them.

They are hard to use. We have about 15 left over. Not sure whether to keep them or not. We have no room for them anywhere.
You dont know how to use them right. The TV just slides in and then the remote etc. Seal it like a Ship from store box.

Trying to remove the old TVs they’re clearancing out when the TVs are almost as big as you makes for quite the spectacle, even if they aren’t heavy. Have had several guests laugh at me in the process. (I usually have to ask for assistance from another team member because I can’t grip the sides of some of the larger TVs while unclipping them from the wall since my arm span isn’t long enough...)
Are you a smoll bean? Its ok.

WE DID IT.

THE WALL IS COMPLETE. ALL PROPER TVS ARE UP. ALL PROPERLY SIGNED. 99% ARE ON AND ON THE PROPER CHANNEL.

It's the best the wall has ever looked.
SMH Ours still is missing 3 samsungs (arrival damage) one that refuses to sync to any hdmi and two that have to be manually reset every morning

We got that, but we needed more. Each Samsung took 4 volts. They only sent us 8 volts total. We needed 12 more.
We were sent 120 volts for each. Yours must really be special.

I think they need about 120.
IN the Australian Targets they need 240

We will do that as we sell them for now, but to set the wall we would like to box them up so we could place them on an endcap to sell and not have to set the wall late.
:eek::eek:o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back