Archived Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
How prone are the Walmart ones to having an ahem blowout? I'm always scared my Goodfellow khakis will rip when I'm kneeling down setting and those are fairly good quality, so...

How prone are the Walmart ones to having an ahem blowout? I'm always scared my Goodfellow khakis will rip when I'm kneeling down setting and those are fairly good quality, so...

They hold up pretty well considering the price. I have only 1blowout at the crotch but it was only a little tear and i the pockets get ripped sometimes but that just because im climbing on the lines alot

I bought 2 pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans in khaki color from Kohl's. They didn't normally carry them in store so I ordered online, but I knew my size because that's my preferred brand anyway. One pair wore out at the inner thigh after a little more than a year. The second pair is almost 2 years old and holding up fine. Bit now between denim weekends and my limited schedule, they only get worn 2-3 times a month.

I bought mine at Dirt Cheap, and they were actually from Target lol (Goodfellow & Co.) :p

When I first started I bought a few pairs from Old Navy. Those have lasted me over a year with no signs of ripping. I also bought a few nicer ones from Macy's and JCPenny. Macy's lasted less than 3 months before chub rub got to them. JCPenny just didn't fit right. Material is way too thin. A.N.D khaki pants are pretty average. Fine if you're cashiering or softlines. I don't think they'd hold up to logistics workload though. Universal jeggings I would highly advise against. Wayyy to tight. You can see every panty line and jiggle as you walk. I tried them on in the fitting room and nearly ripped them apart in my haste to get them off.

When I first started I bought a few pairs from Old Navy. Those have lasted me over a year with no signs of ripping. I also bought a few nicer ones from Macy's and JCPenny. Macy's lasted less than 3 months before chub rub got to them. JCPenny just didn't fit right. Material is way too thin. A.N.D khaki pants are pretty average. Fine if you're cashiering or softlines. I don't think they'd hold up to logistics workload though. Universal jeggings I would highly advise against. Wayyy to tight. You can see every panty line and jiggle as you walk. I tried them on in the fitting room and nearly ripped them apart in my haste to get them off.

Agree on the Universal Thread jeggings! I had to size up because the fit felt like my calves were bring compressed. But the fit still isn't as good as the Mossimo jeggings were; for a mid-rise they look like a high rise and are too roomy in the waist for me.

I get my khakis at Savers primarily. Find quality ones from Banana Republic and Gap, and decent ones from Maurice's and Old Navy. All for less than $10 each.

I liked the older loose fits from Old Navy. They were thicker and held up well. Or whatever fit at Goodwill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back