Unofficial Target podcast on Callin...

How many of you would be interested in such a show?

• Total voters
Hey team! I've been thinking of doing a Target pod for years but I've just never had the time to invest in doing it right with post-production and publication. The last couple months I've been beta-testing a new app called Callin (only iOS at the moment) and it just went live today on the app store. It's very similar to Clubhouse or Twitter Spaces in that folks can listen live passively or participate in the discussion if they want to chime in on a topic. The difference with Callin is it also handles all the post-production in-app and each live show can be archived as an episode and streamed on-demand by the listeners if they can't attend the live show.

I'm super excited about the potential to have real-time chat around all things Target and get perspectives and insights from stores all around the country, while at the same time preserving the conversation in episodic format so TM's can listen at their convenience. My goal is to keep the conversation fun and light-hearted around the good, the bad, and the ugly at Spot - but also to bring some real info and helpful insights that many TM's sadly don't get from their stores often enough. It'll be a place to vent, and at the same time celebrate our efforts and the amazing work we all pull off everyday for our guests and our fellow TM's.

Or the OP could admit that this podcast actually cannot offer anonymity, instead of saying it's great and there's no problem with anonymity.

Truth in advertising. Just because something is new and shiny doesn't mean there's no faults and the faults shouldn't be glossed over.

Back