Archived Video Game Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the corporate Nincompoop that thought this was a good idea. New PS Gaming reservation card endcap. I used 3" pegs because the ones in the box were worse. Spacing is way too tight. Course there needs to be a foot of space at the bottom for no reason.

IMG_3623.JPG
IMG_3624.JPG

I've set several end caps in Video Games this week that were total jokes as far as layout. D-Code items still in the new POGs. My entire VG7 pog was D-Code/Clearance, except for 7 pegs (all Wii controllers). I'm setting the Toys to Life stuff tomorrow. I'm worried.

On the plus side, you found the backer and signing for this POG before you set it. We have to redo it because someone put that box with furniture displays and I didn't find it until today.

For Toys to Life, there will be holes in the Skylanders section, some product doesn't release until 10/13 and a vendor will be in to put in a new display so peghooks in that section might be better to wait until it is in. Amiibo is also light and the first section of Lego Dimensions too.

Have you set the Playstation VR pog yet? That one also sets pretty much empty. Vendor will be in to put Coming Soon signing up as it also does not release yet.

On the plus side, you found the backer and signing for this POG before you set it. We have to redo it because someone put that box with furniture displays and I didn't find it until today.

Uh... No I didn't. Set it and then found the box with my pull.

For Toys to Life, there will be holes in the Skylanders section, some product doesn't release until 10/13 and a vendor will be in to put in a new display so peghooks in that section might be better to wait until it is in. Amiibo is also light and the first section of Lego Dimensions too.

This is helpful. Will be setting tomorrow.

Have you set the Playstation VR pog yet? That one also sets pretty much empty. Vendor will be in to put Coming Soon signing up as it also does not release yet.

I have. Noticed a lot of street dated stuff for 10/13.

There's the transition manual for video games and the fall electronics revision manual on workbench that gives some direction. Corporate is encouraging teams to hold of on PS VR and Skylanders set due to Street Dates.

There's the transition manual for video games and the fall electronics revision manual on workbench that gives some direction. Corporate is encouraging teams to hold of on PS VR and Skylanders set due to Street Dates.

I did see that in the Merch Update but since that comes out on Tuesday and we started setting on Monday....too late. Happens every time. Lol

Noticed that when I walked in today. My TL wasn't working today so I wonder who set it since the openers before me aren't exactly competent when it comes to setting.

I did see that in the Merch Update but since that comes out on Tuesday and we started setting on Monday....too late. Happens every time. Lol

Like the TV Wall set we got done with early in the spring and oops don't change the backer paper -_- luckily we remodeled and had enough paper from what they sent us and BTC to redo the wall recently. Communication in Target is just terrible. Left hand doesn't usually notice right hand giving it the bird.

I'm less concerned about the new street dated stuff than I am about all the D-Code and clearance STILL in new POGS.

The issues are only complicated by how terribly aligned the PEGS in a lot of these sets are. I get that corporate sets a pog and then uses a program to spit out a lot of versions to fit all the different store layouts. However, they rely too much on that program and then don't go back and fix the issues generated by that automation.

Did anyone get new backerpaper for the Xbox Gaming and it's Assessories POGs? I used white wifi cause that was all I had available.

Did anyone get new backerpaper for the Xbox Gaming and it's Assessories POGs? I used white wifi cause that was all I had available.

We did not and also just used the WiFi backer. Glad to see we were not the only ones missing it. Probably be a RedWire in a day or two saying it is arriving late and to hold off setting it. :D

The Xbox Gaming POG will get totally redone by a vendor anyway. They're bringing their own grey/green backer and all of the signage. Ours happened to get to it before we got around to setting it.

The Xbox Gaming POG will get totally redone by a vendor anyway. They're bringing their own grey/green backer and all of the signage. Ours happened to get to it before we got around to setting it.

Guess I'll be re-resetting it. Ha!

I didn't get all the labels printed for that first section.

Half of them are short labels for some reason, so make sure you print those. Even once we figured that out at my store, I think we were still two pegs shy.

Fuck me. That box has backer in it? Argh.

My last two days were heck from this. Nothing went well. But it was done at least for product, til I saw that sony card pog...

...can not wait for them to put us on the e&e remodel list.

Seriously whoever makes the video games pogs need to get fired. I do the revisions every week as well and the spacing on strips is off SOOO often. Also whats with all the d-code on planograms. Forces so much work to flex it all back out, makes the whole department look like shit too imo.

Last edited:
Seriously whoever makes the video games pogs need to get fired. I do the revisions every week as well and the spacing on strips is off SOOO often. Also whats with all the d-code on planograms. Forces so much work to flex it all back out, makes the whole department look like shit too imo.

I got rid of label stripes in video games because of it. Only print revision labels. It's easier now and everything looks nicer. I use MPG header labels when flexing so pricing and Elec TMs know it's flexed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back