Archived Visit: what can i expect in beauty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyyy so I transferred to Beauty from Kitchen/Small appliance about a month ago and it's been a huge transition for me.

I'm opening tomorrow and we have a visit from our DTL and I'm so scared. I took pictures of our sales stuff from MTD and YTD in case he asks me. I dusted the entirety of the cosmetic department.

What else should I prepare for?? Just numbers and dusting?? I know our daily sales goals but that's it as far as sales research for my department, I have so much freight from day to day that I barely have a chance to do my weekly trainings at the beginning of the week, and only have enough time in my shift for finishing freight.

I'm so scared. 😭

Heyyyy so I transferred to Beauty from Kitchen/Small appliance about a month ago and it's been a huge transition for me.

I'm opening tomorrow and we have a visit from our DTL and I'm so scared. I took pictures of our sales stuff from MTD and YTD in case he asks me. I dusted the entirety of the cosmetic department.

What else should I prepare for?? Just numbers and dusting?? I know our daily sales goals but that's it as far as sales research for my department, I have so much freight from day to day that I barely have a chance to do my weekly trainings at the beginning of the week, and only have enough time in my shift for finishing freight.

I'm so scared. 😭

Know what is on sale and on cartwheel. Know what trends you're seeing. What are your top and low selling items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back