Archived Watching everyone trying to pull/backstock their own stuff is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRTMs are one of the most independent team members out of any department. Most of the time, they don't need to be babysat and always keep themselves busy. On the other hand, I always see some hardlines team members walking around doing nothing because they "have nothing to do".

Market team is finally getting their shit together and backstocking as a team and not just one person getting screwed. Beauty team was asking questions and I was more than happy to answer. They're even staying behind to help clean the nightmare back there up, last week was a fun time with Xmas coming in and 2 people scheduled for EM Backroom. My store piloted this over a decade ago and now it's finally coming back. If they only want 5 EM Backroom TMs we need the help from somewhere. More the merrier especially with 2 & 4 day ad rolling in every night.

BRTMs are one of the most independent team members out of any department. Most of the time, they don't need to be babysat and always keep themselves busy. On the other hand, I always see some hardlines team members walking around doing nothing because they "have nothing to do".

To be fair backroom team members make more than hardlines.

Also while there are good back room team members. My store has plenty who listen to music, take half an hour to make a bale then can't make their pull times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back