Archived Watching everyone trying to pull/backstock their own stuff is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. People have literally no fucking idea what they are doing. We have lazy people who "can't reach shelf C 08", people who scan all the items on a steel shelf when they can't find the item in that one location. Shit, today someone pulled ice cream for a guest and not only pulled the wrong one but left it on a backstock cart down the grocery aisle

Our brtl doesn't care. With everyone using my devices you can't pin point anything, there's bleach in the snack aisle, elections put switches in the sports and toys aisle

Everything is just so fucked that you can't help but smile as a brtm. I can't do anything to change it lol

sounds like the norm at my store too.

as for Hearth and Hand get that shit out of the aisle next to grocery we need that space for back stock.
bad enough bullseyes playground is there also.

I heard I was a hoot.
But seriously I have nothing but respect for Backroom.

I did pulls in dairy/freezer today; every third or fourth item had an error. Most obvious was people backstocking partial boxes as full casepacks, but I also had a lot of miscounts in wacos too. Eysh.

Tell me about it. My frozen team is good with pulls and backstocking, though.

I don't understand this thinking.

I see someone struggling I try to help them/train them the best I can.

Untrained people just make our job harder.

I don't lol over their not knowing what to do.

15JUkiy.gif

I did pulls in dairy/freezer today; every third or fourth item had an error. Most obvious was people backstocking partial boxes as full casepacks, but I also had a lot of miscounts in wacos too. Eysh.

you can thank E2E for that. and the dramatic and profound drop in accuracy in the backroom. we went from ultra mega super green for 3 years running to yellow trending red in one month of staring E2E in market. and of course we tried to coach, teach, show the market people how to "do the backroom" correctly. we were ignored. still we persisted then we were told to let them do their job and to mind our own business.

and that is just market soft lines/A&A or what ever silly nonsense they are going by now has yet to finish backstocking a days truck the same day. they always have tubs of unfinished backstock Z-racks crammed full of clothes that sit for weeks until we threaten to stick it all in hanger bins.

meh no one cares and no one listens. we try but it gets us nowhere. the company is so so out of touch and listens to nothing other the voices they want to. I just hope and pray we bombed our second BTS and then tank 4th quarter just so we get rid of that lying sack of and STL we have.

hell I could wish for it all and maybe the BP HR that's been floating in and out of our store will maybe deign to talk to us peons. fat chance that will ever happen.

15JUkiy.gif
You help the ones who ask and take that advice and use it to improve. And they actually improve. Those that don't? You want them to go down and then out the door.. Sometimes that is the only way you get rid of some people who manage to slip through other processes.

I've been complaining about this stuff for weeks...to the BRTL, floor TL, and ETLs. Nothing has been done. I tell the BRTL numerous times a week and he says "if I get time I can pull the report to see who's doing it". Apparently he hasn't had time in weeks because it's still happening. I've given up. I would gladly retrain people if they would tell me who they were. The floor TLs and ETLs just don't give a shit and the BRTL is too lazy.

Yeh, apparently softlines in our store is full of errors too. I have done EVERYTHING I can to figure out what's going on and why but still haven't figured it out. Does the backroom report actually tell you what the errors are?

Seriously. People have literally no fucking idea what they are doing. We have lazy people who "can't reach shelf C 08", people who scan all the items on a steel shelf when they can't find the item in that one location. Shit, today someone pulled ice cream for a guest and not only pulled the wrong one but left it on a backstock cart down the grocery aisle

Our brtl doesn't care. With everyone using my devices you can't pin point anything, there's bleach in the snack aisle, elections put switches in the sports and toys aisle

Everything is just so fucked that you can't help but smile as a brtm. I can't do anything to change it lol
Right. You keep believing that.

15JUkiy.gif
This is why I spent an hour following up with the team on domestics and furniture making sure the did their endcaps right and tonight working with a flex girl who was approaching goal time whose only problem is she needed to know the store layout better. I love running through the store after being there for 8 hours and my feet are already sore.

We have to train them. We hope they listen. If they don't, there are solutions.

Watching someone park their vehicle at the front of the aisle and then walk back and forth pulling/backstocking each individual item is always a treat.

I stopped giving them the hint they could just take the entire vehicle down the aisle and make their work about 20x easier. Not worth my goddamn time anymore.

You actually can do something to help. BR TM’s , just like any TM’s Or any other position are not born in to the position. They are not born with a LPDA with the RF app running. BR TM’s are trained for what they do, people learn when they are trained. Give these newbies a chance. Train and teach them. Use every mistake as a “learning moment”. Help them. Do it as a favor. Do it cause its the right thing to do. please don’t ridicule them.
Thank you.

You actually can do something to help. BR TM’s , just like any TM’s Or any other position are not born in to the position. They are not born with a LPDA with the RF app running. BR TM’s are trained for what they do, people learn when they are trained. Give these newbies a chance. Train and teach them. Use every mistake as a “learning moment”. Help them. Do it as a favor. Do it cause its the right thing to do. please don’t ridicule them.
Thank you.
We have tried time and time again and were told to mind our own business and that they "owned the Market process". so guess what we will let them own and watch it all burn. (not literally mind you. I'd toss a bit a water about if were like really on fire)

We have tried time and time again and were told to mind our own business and that they "owned the Market process". so guess what we will let them own and watch it all burn. (not literally mind you. I'd toss a bit a water about if were like really on fire)
Whenever you can please help them. Thank you.

Thank you.
No. Not only can I not keep track of the infux of tms that attempt to do backroom, with things like flexes and guest pulls, I'm already spending half my shift on the floor, and another 2/3 hours pulling cafs, price change, research and the like.

Today I told my brtl that whoever backstocked pillows into BEDS didn't even locate them, he shrugged, and said okay and walked on.

If he, the other TLs, and etls don't care, why should I? I'm not even a trainer.

I mean it is irritating seeing asile I've personally fixed for inventory and the like go to shit but oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back