Archived Wellness discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a question about wellness discount, is that some thing I have to sign up for or is it something that is in addition to my TM discount? So I see c9 woman's tee are on cartwheel at 40% does that mean I get 40% (cartwheel) plus 20% (wellness) and 10% (TM discount)? I have not signed up for anything wellness and wound like to get some c9 tees, please help. Oh by the way woman C9 tees cartwheel deal

It's automatic in addition to your regular discount, you don't have to sign up, all team members just get it!

So basically, instead of getting 10% on C9 cause of your TM discount, you get 30%, as long as you use your TM discount. You can still add other deals, just like before.

So basically, instead of getting 10% on C9 cause of your TM discount, you get 30%, as long as you use your TM discount. You can still add other deals, just like before.

Not quite.

$100 item = $60 after cartwheel.
$54 after TM discount.
$43.20 after wellness discount
$41.04 after redcard

It's only 58.96% off, not 75% off.

Do I have to sign up for the wellness program?

No, it's added to the purchase when your TM discount is scanned.

Actually, if you apply the discounts differently, it's:
$100 item= $90 after TM
$63 after wellness
$37.8 after Cartwheel
$35.91 after red card ;)
IIRC, this is how they are applied. I could be wrong though.

You get 10 percent off. Then 20 percent off that total. So it's not really 30 percent off. More like 27-28 percent off.

Cartwheel discount comes off first and the new price will show on the line below the original price. After subtotal on the receipt, there will be 10% for TM discount followed by Wellness discount.

$100 - 40% Cartwheel = $60
$60 - 10% Team Member = $54
$54 - 20% Wellness = $43.20
$43.20 - 5% Red Card = $41.04

Yes, this is 100% correct how it works. You are getting 58.96% off before tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back