Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You CAN use your discount with a price match. It is OK. This was changed, and clarified, when the price match policy was updated with all the added retailers.
Right, I asked an ETL a couple days ago and they said the same thing. Nice.

Price Match Guarantee: guidelines and limitations, and exclusions
Guidelines and limitations:

• The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number. It must be in stock at the time of Price Match.
  • Online competitor matches are limited to items sold and fulfilled by the select competitors listed here.
  • The actual price of an item must be identifiable and valid at the time of match. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
  • Please bring the entire printed ad, or show the online price or digital version of ad on your mobile device for proof of price. Original receipts or packing slips are required for price adjustments after purchase. Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the price is identifiable and valid and all other price match criteria are met.
  • We match Target.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices for Target.com purchases. In-store price matches from other Target stores are excluded.
  • Price matches and adjustments will not be allowed for prices from Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Target or a competitor.
  • Alaska and Hawaii Target stores are excluded from price matching online competitors.
  • No rainchecks will be issued for items out of stock at Target or Target.com. We do not price match competitors if they are out of stock.
  • Limit of one price match per identical item per guest for online competitor matches.
Exclusions:
  • Clearance, closeout, liquidation sales, damaged, used, open package, refurbished, pre-owned, or rent/lease to own items, storewide or unspecific offers, non-branded items, or prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
  • Pricing or typographical errors, limited time or quantity offers, daily deals, coupon offers, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates or mail-in offers.
  • Contract mobile phone plans or devices, Optical, Target Portrait Studio and Clinic offers, Product services (warranties, assembly, etc.), or game reservations.
  • “Marketplace” prices and prices from third party sellers will not be honored.
  • Cartwheel offers and Target coupons cannot be combined with price match. Manufacturer coupons will be applied after a price match is made per Target’s coupon policy. Please review our Store Coupon Policy for additional details.
  • Items containing alcohol will be subject to state-by-state regulations.
  • A team member discount can be used when price matching.

I got the 31 inch stormtrooper and Kylo Ren for 95 cents each originally $35.99.

Kylo Ren was ringing up as a hot wheel car for me today. Had a guest try and buy 6. Shot her down, she threatened to call corporate on me for not selling her them. Apparently I was supposed to balk, not tell her that corporate loves when I help them stay in the black. We then used UPC Management or whatever it's called to change the price to 34.99.

An iPad Pro Silver 32GB (usually $799) was in the Apple case with an "Open box" label on it for ~$550. Before I bought I opened it up (because it was already open) and the protective film was still over the device and accessories were never touched. Box was opened but device wasn't tampered with. I bought that and after discounts was around $500. Top-of-the-line iPad for around the price of a 16GB iPad Air 2.

An iPad Pro Silver 32GB (usually $799) was in the Apple case with an "Open box" label on it for ~$550. Before I bought I opened it up (because it was already open) and the protective film was still over the device and accessories were never touched. Box was opened but device wasn't tampered with. I bought that and after discounts was around $500. Top-of-the-line iPad for around the price of a 16GB iPad Air 2.
I've always been told we are not allowed to mark down the price of apple products, per apple. We defect all of ours out.

Got a good haul from this year's Green Friday (Or is it Black now? I can never remember). 55' Samsung 4K, normally sells around 1099-1299$, 2-day sale price around 780, then TM discount, redcard down to 715. Then used that 20% off coupon to get a 150$ Samsung soundbar for 108.

I got the 31 inch stormtrooper and Kylo Ren for 95 cents each originally $35.99.
Our storm trooper was ringing up properly, but the larger one that was supposed to be 99$ was ringing up for 34.99$ and Kylo Ren was ringing up for 0.99.

This has been posted online somewhere because I helped someone that had a photo of a full cart of the dolls on their phone that someone sent them and showed it to me to help them find the dolls. Asked me to scan them. I told them it showed 99 cents and as a hot wheel and explained that was not correct. They just started loading their cart up as I went up front to explain what was happening to the lod.

The lod was going to let the guest buy one but not all the inventory. But the guest got mad and called the 1800 number.

We pulled them all off the shelf.

At our store, even for something like this we wouldn't sell it to the guest and pull the rest off the shelf. I'm fairly certain that all of our ETLs, except for maybe the ETL-GE, would have just told the guest that it was a computer error, not sold the item to the guest, and pulled the rest from the shelf until it was sorted.

I am curious how cartwheel works. I've read through the app and the postings on it but still am a little iffy about it. This past week there was a 40% off oddwalla juice selections, great for a quick protein boost. So I was thinking about getting some but I wasn't sure if one cartwheel slot is applicable to a quantity of 4 bottles or just 1 per transaction. If I were to fill up the cartwheel slots, does that mean that a potential of 48 items would be discounted after it was scanned (12 slots, 4 applicable items per slot) or just 12 (1 item per 12 slots). Thanks.

I am curious how cartwheel works. I've read through the app and the postings on it but still am a little iffy about it. This past week there was a 40% off oddwalla juice selections, great for a quick protein boost. So I was thinking about getting some but I wasn't sure if one cartwheel slot is applicable to a quantity of 4 bottles or just 1 per transaction. If I were to fill up the cartwheel slots, does that mean that a potential of 48 items would be discounted after it was scanned (12 slots, 4 applicable items per slot) or just 12 (1 item per 12 slots). Thanks.

No it will discount 4. You can however buy 4 a day to get to your 48.

I've always been told we are not allowed to mark down the price of apple products, per apple. We defect all of ours out.

And that's how it always usually is, except our ETL approved it because the product itself was not touched.

We used to mark them down as per our old APTL, then we stopped when we got a new APTL, we're doing it again now though.

Our storm trooper was ringing up properly, but the larger one that was supposed to be 99$ was ringing up for 34.99$ and Kylo Ren was ringing up for 0.99.

This has been posted online somewhere because I helped someone that had a photo of a full cart of the dolls on their phone that someone sent them and showed it to me to help them find the dolls. Asked me to scan them. I told them it showed 99 cents and as a hot wheel and explained that was not correct. They just started loading their cart up as I went up front to explain what was happening to the lod.

The lod was going to let the guest buy one but not all the inventory. But the guest got mad and called the 1800 number.

We pulled them all off the shelf.

The dpci is 087-06-4144. The UPC code is bad.

I want to buy a nice dyson vaccuum from amazon since its a great price! $289 instead of $399 in store. I know we price match but will the TM discount then be taken off and then the redcard discount? Id rather give the sale to Spot if possible

I got a king sized knit sweater blanket 50% on clearance + discount + redcard = roughly $27 before tax. It's huge enough I can cuddle up with it, fold it in half for extra warmth, and I can use it in the winter and the spring/summer.
I zoned all of D and saw these, they feel amazing!!! I want one now

I want to buy a nice dyson vaccuum from amazon since its a great price! $289 instead of $399 in store. I know we price match but will the TM discount then be taken off and then the redcard discount? Id rather give the sale to Spot if possible
Yes, the TM discount comes off after the price match then the REDcard discount. Make sure it's the exact same model as far as the price match goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back