Archived What did you get?

What was your score?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said long ago that TMs should be able to get a small bump-up for every area they cross-train; amount determined by the areas base &/or if it's a specialty area.
It would promote global TMs that could step in when needed & give an incentive to learn the various processes of the store.

They wouldn't be able to afford me. Lol.

The new starting wage breakdown is nuts. FACE areas get .50 more, the rest are all bundled together. I respect what the cashiers do, I really do. If you think their job is easy, do it for 8 hours. But if you are fully cashiered trained and can also work in other areas (trained not just a body) you deserve more $$$. This all size fits one is nuts.
Hah, right?
I’m cross-trained and get scheduled shifts regularly for 3 areas which all have a $0.50 increase as opposed to my “primary” workcenter yet I still get the minimum you can make at Target :rolleyes:

Wut is a FACE area?

yet I still get the minimum you can make at Target :rolleyes:

Fear not - in 10 years orrrrrr so you'll probably be fiddy cents above that!
michae10.gif

I said long ago that TMs should be able to get a small bump-up for every area they cross-train; amount determined by the areas base &/or if it's a specialty area.
It would promote global TMs that could step in when needed & give an incentive to learn the various processes of the store.

Which is exactly why I want to be trained in as few areas as possible. The only 3 incentives for cross training are: 1) to make more per hour (Spot doesn't do that), 2) get more hours per week, 3) to move up the corporate ladder. Last 2 don't apply to me, so just leave me do the job you hired me to do!

Which is exactly why I want to be trained in as few areas as possible. The only 3 incentives for cross training are: 1) to make more per hour (Spot doesn't do that), 2) get more hours per week, 3) to move up the corporate ladder. Last 2 don't apply to me, so just leave me do the job you hired me to do!
I too have no desire to cross train. I would do electronics if it was only selling products, but I don’t want to do reshop

ION,$0.11 raise, kinda feels like a slap in the face, the review said it was written by my TL that left a few months ago which was weird. I have another job which limits the amount of hours I want to take on, but when I come in I'm game for whatever they want me to do.

ION,$0.11 raise, kinda feels like a slap in the face, the review said it was written by my TL that left a few months ago which was weird. I have another job which limits the amount of hours I want to take on, but when I come in I'm game for whatever they want me to do.
Reviews were indeed due a few months ago. They are supposed to take into account 2017, we start writing them the first week of February.

Surprisingly DEO, AND 5%, but since I'm not a modernization area, I will make 40 cents less than new hires for beauty and style. But I'm expected now to "Captain" an area til our remodel..fml.

I say do it in the red coat and hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back