Archived What did you get?

What was your score?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ION because while my boss said it would have been DIO for the past month and a half I’ve been letting personal life impact my job

Haven't gotten my review yet. Been with Spot six months, stated seasonal (and entry level) in one department, moved up to GSA after the holidays when I was brought on full time. I have no idea how all of that even works (reviews, I mean)... is it after a certain amount of time with the company, or in a certain position? Or... what? o_O

I know the TLs have had theirs, but I haven't heard if any of my Teammates got theirs yet. I'm not even bothered, just curious... And you know... curiosity killed the cat and all.

**slinks back into obscurity**

I got DIO and I feel like that's completely fair lol. I haven't been with target a full year even and I couldn't help but think some people who've been there longer than I have and work just as hard probably got the same score, so I didn't make a fuss about it even if I feel like I deserved DEO in quite a few areas. They're giving me all the hours they can so I know they like me as a worker, and since we're all gonna be making the same that's all i care about.

DEO here, +.58 an hour. Shame that it isn't going to matter when the minimum for my position goes up to $12.50

Dio. Too new in role for more but honestly I think it fits. I didn't actually get my review. Just asked my tl outright.

DIO, 30 cents, soon to be absorbed by the 12.

1267527853_old_guy_going_crazy.gif

I'm semi new. When and where do I view my "score"?

I believe the "hired before" date is somewhere prior to Dec 1 to get a review of your 2017 performance. If you were brought on after that date, you won't have a review. My first year w/ Spot, I came in after the Dec 1 deadline; hence no time to gauge my performance for that year.
Maybe @HRLady can help out with giving an exact date????

I believe the "hired before" date is somewhere prior to Dec 1 to get a review of your 2017 performance. If you were brought on after that date, you won't have a review. My first year w/ Spot, I came in after the Dec 1 deadline; hence no time to gauge my performance for that year.
Maybe @HRLady can help out with giving an exact date????
I was hired in the middle of march so I'm not expecting to get one. But thanks anyway!

ION

Apparently the LODs don't like when I work yet they just denied my availability change to only work Thursdays. The reality is that most of time I close I hear a lot of them talking shit about a variety of TMs, most of which do more actual work than the LODs so I stopped caring. I care less about my score and more about why they wont let me only work one day when I only get 8 hours a week broken up into 3 days

Might be time to quit

I was hired in the middle of march so I'm not expecting to get one. But thanks anyway!

However, you should be getting 30, 60, and 90 day "check-in's" with your TL. This is the time for your TL to informally review how you're doing and what you still need training on. If you're not getting these "check-ins"..... ask your TL about them. It is tracked on a HR TM Training Update. It's important for you to know how you're progressing; and what is still expected of you. No one wants to be "surprised" on Day 89 that they won't be kept on.

DIO, 31 cents/2.7%. Thanks for the “raise” that’ll be annihilated by $12 an hour.

Reactions: TTB
ION

Apparently the LODs don't like when I work yet they just denied my availability change to only work Thursdays. The reality is that most of time I close I hear a lot of them talking shit about a variety of TMs, most of which do more actual work than the LODs so I stopped caring. I care less about my score and more about why they wont let me only work one day when I only get 8 hours a week broken up into 3 days

Might be time to quit
Yes. Quit. It will be the best thing you've ever done for yourself and when you have reliable management that doesn't need bullying tactics to run their team you will be shocked.

DEO. 71 cent raise.
The only review I’ve gotten that wasn’t outstanding or now DEO was my first one after me being seasonal.

lol I remember when I got my first "raise" of 1.3% and giving the ETL a
jQ7VsVt.png
stare when I read it, and he guffawed and pointed out that it was prorated because I had only been with Target for less than 6 months at that point

DIO 2.7%. After all is said and done, I'll be making $.07 per hour more than someone off the street when the new minimum at my store kicks in. I've been here a year and a half, am far better than 90% of my co-workers (and told similar to that from STL to ETLs to TLs) and still I got a 2.7.

I was planning on sticking around until at least through 4th quarter...now I'm not so sure it's worth it. In sort...it's fucking bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back