Archived What did you get?

What was your score?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deo
5 months on the job. Starting pay was $12.50 now $12.64 up 14 cents so it was a 1.1 %

This....especially in areas like Pfresh/Market...the fact im probably going to be making about the same as somebody who just got hired (and might be first job) is pretty rediculous for over in market considered all that goes into it and how much knowledge I have in that area, I mean I practically had to be the TL when they cut the position for over a year with no extra pay

Still havent gotten my review but I really dont even care. My problem is not what im getting paid per hour its the hours im given. I could more easily put up with all the market BS if I got a consistent 35+ hours a week. The span of three weeks on the schedule for me has been 26,19,20...wtf is that? Funny thing is more often than not they ask if we can stay on truck days and its like..THEN SCHEDULE MORE HOURS ON THE TRUCK

Been over in Market longer than anyone, know everything inside and out, can speak to anything over there almost, and other people get more hours than me over there who had just came into market or havent been over there that long.

I thought when we went E2E or this new process we would be getting more hours since ALL the truck process was going to be rolling into our hours, and now plano and maybe pricing as well? So WHERE ARE THE HOURS, we are getting about the same as we were before and expected to do all the truck and backroom work

I would imagine MOST of the time allocated to Market right now goes into the truck process and the autofill process leaving little time for anything else, both of which werent included in market hours before.

If you are on a team that isnt market and you think you have it bad, go ask one of your market TMs how market is going lol
I had to be TL when my market TL went on a medical LOA and never came back. Pisses me off to have the same amount of hours as the rest of the market members and and some have more than me and yet push slow as fuck, don't even FIFO etc. And I should got a DEO review he gave me a DIO overall. Some task sections gave me an ION but that's beyond my control. How am I to clean when I have to push the truck and everyone is in my way? BS. All that merit is going down the toilet when I end up making a few cents more than these bitches that just got hired but yet I have all the experience and knowledge. That's why just keep your mouth shut and when you train them, just train them shitty. They will not even last long to be worth the energy. And why should they soak up all your knowledge and get promoted. The whole raise is BS. There is no merit in these reviews.

Deo
5 months on the job. Starting pay was $12.50 now $12.64 up 14 cents so it was a 1.1 %
Get the fuck out of here. Bustin my ass all these years and you make more than me. Shut up. We don't want to hear it. What did you do to get that pay? Nothin at all. Just joining Target and loungin while the old timers do all the work. You must be a job surfer.

Get the fuck out of here. Bustin my ass all these years and you make more than me. Shut up. We don't want to hear it. What did you do to get that pay? Nothin at all. Just joining Target and loungin while the old timers do all the work. You must be a job surfer.
No need to get so aggressive.

Don’t feel like your pay is fair? Either suck it up and stay or quit and find a new job.

Pretty sure I wont find out until the pay kicks in next month since no one at my store has gotten anything yet :/

Reactions: TTB

Yeah totes! Lounging and sitting around. Try crosstraining in all areas in 4 months, never calling out coming in on days off days and days in a row and costume servicing the crap out of guests. Also called cost of living and all depends on where you live bro! Don't be SALTY! maybe if you weren't an old timer like you just said you could get out of the retail biz and expand your horizon and make more money.

You probably get paid less for being annoying.

Or they are in a higher paying state and as such still probably suffer with cost of living like the rest of us. :oops:

Dio and I'm pretty upset about it. Last year I was promised I had the Best score you could get. Ended up with dio. I fought it and was told that because my store didn't make sales they couldn't give but one deo out. That you had to be perfect to get uutt and where was I not perfect? Staying past schedule is where they got me because I stayed to finish my work.... so this year. I'm expecting to actually get deo because our store improved in sales. But I was wrong, I got another dio. And what was the feedback that I need to work on? Nothing. As my tl went through it he said I should have been deo in every section but he didn't pick the score my etl did so now I have to try and find time for them to explain what I need to work on...... sounds like it wouldn't have mattered though. I only really wanted deo to try and make more than those I supposedly supervise.

Last edited:
That's why just keep your mouth shut and when you train them, just train them shitty.
Totally agree about there not really being any merit in these raises but you can't bitch about shitty coworkers when they aren't being trained well. That's only hurting strong team members in the long run.

Better off sticking it to the man by training them really well so they can do the work and you can coast by if their wage bothers you that much.

Totally agree about there not really being any merit in these raises but you can't bitch about shitty coworkers when they aren't being trained well. That's only hurting strong team members in the long run.

Better off sticking it to the man by training them really well so they can do the work and you can coast by if their wage bothers you that much.
Or stick it to the shitty ones by performing so well you end up getting promoted and end up their boss.

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud10.jpg

some men just want to watch your ass burn

This....especially in areas like Pfresh/Market...the fact im probably going to be making about the same as somebody who just got hired (and might be first job) is pretty rediculous for over in market considered all that goes into it and how much knowledge I have in that area, I mean I practically had to be the TL when they cut the position for over a year with no extra pay

Still havent gotten my review but I really dont even care. My problem is not what im getting paid per hour its the hours im given. I could more easily put up with all the market BS if I got a consistent 35+ hours a week. The span of three weeks on the schedule for me has been 26,19,20...wtf is that? Funny thing is more often than not they ask if we can stay on truck days and its like..THEN SCHEDULE MORE HOURS ON THE TRUCK

Been over in Market longer than anyone, know everything inside and out, can speak to anything over there almost, and other people get more hours than me over there who had just came into market or havent been over there that long.

I thought when we went E2E or this new process we would be getting more hours since ALL the truck process was going to be rolling into our hours, and now plano and maybe pricing as well? So WHERE ARE THE HOURS, we are getting about the same as we were before and expected to do all the truck and backroom work

I would imagine MOST of the time allocated to Market right now goes into the truck process and the autofill process leaving little time for anything else, both of which werent included in market hours before.

If you are on a team that isnt market and you think you have it bad, go ask one of your market TMs how market is going lol
You Said It ALL. In This Case Some Stores ARE THE SAME. :(

Finally, DEO $.69. Just six cents short of making $12.50. Only plus I got going is I’m the only market Tm that gets scheduled 40 hours and half of those are with shift differential.

Last edited:

The thing is you train the ones that you can tell will be good at it but then two months later they just stop showing up for work.

Yeah totes! Lounging and sitting around. Try crosstraining in all areas in 4 months, never calling out coming in on days off days and days in a row and costume servicing the crap out of guests. Also called cost of living and all depends on where you live bro! Don't be SALTY! maybe if you weren't an old timer like you just said you could get out of the retail biz and expand your horizon and make more money.
Old timer doesn't necessarily mean old timer in the sense you're thinking about. Think outside of the box. You guys have it easy these days. Then maybe everybody should quit Target and reapply a year later when they bump up the wage again. Just watch it. Cost of living indeed but if Target is trying to bump up the wage, then they need to keep merit increases as well. Coming in on days off and days in a row doesn't translate to getting paid almost as some of us on here. Neither does cross training. Target just needs to be more fair when they do wage bumps to everybody, not just newbies.

Also you have remember different areas have different costs of living. Say you live in bay area of CA or up here in Seattle you are going to get paid more since it COSTS MORE TO LIVE THERE. Take a seat dude.. You would choke if you heard what our newbies made and its dollars more than you make..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back