Archived What did you get?

What was your score?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ION, because all of us got ION who started during the holidays. TL giving me the review, and later the ETL who signed the review said they thought I was doing a great job, etc. etc. and all TMs that started at that time got the same rating.

I kinda get it, having been in the corporate world long enough to know how thoroughly stupid companies get about limiting the number of people they can say did their jobs well in order to limit how much they pay people as much as they can get away with, but it still rankles. I've never had a negative review in all my working years, and it pisses me off that I got the same rating as some of the worthless wastes of oxygen that got hired at the same time as me but got kept on because it's not like we can find anyone better.

Raise wouldn't have really mattered, anyway, with the bump to $12--I wouldn't care about the raise amount, anyway, even if we weren't moving to $12, but it bugs that I have a negative review on my file, and if I don't stick around until next year (dear god I hope my husband is employed by then!) that will be the only thing on file for me at Spot.

Given the talk about how rare it is to get DEO, it really doesn't seem that rare.
I wrote 30 hardlines reviews and only 1 DEO and a similarly low amount of ION. BR TL had only 1 DEO, as did electronics. Food had 1 DEO too I believe. I think for TMs, there were 5ish DEOs for the store.

DIO is ‘supposed’ to cover 90% of TMs, with 5% being DEO and 5% being ION.

So the May 11 paycheck? Which would be a split old/new pay rate....?

We must be on offset paychecks. The first paycheck with the new rate hits my bank account on May 18. So I'm guessing your store's will start on May 6, so your first check with the new pay would be May 25.

ION, because all of us got ION who started during the holidays. TL giving me the review, and later the ETL who signed the review said they thought I was doing a great job, etc. etc. and all TMs that started at that time got the same rating.

I kinda get it, having been in the corporate world long enough to know how thoroughly stupid companies get about limiting the number of people they can say did their jobs well in order to limit how much they pay people as much as they can get away with, but it still rankles. I've never had a negative review in all my working years, and it pisses me off that I got the same rating as some of the worthless wastes of oxygen that got hired at the same time as me but got kept on because it's not like we can find anyone better.

Raise wouldn't have really mattered, anyway, with the bump to $12--I wouldn't care about the raise amount, anyway, even if we weren't moving to $12, but it bugs that I have a negative review on my file, and if I don't stick around until next year (dear god I hope my husband is employed by then!) that will be the only thing on file for me at Spot.

We don't look at that when doing rehires. We might ask around if anyone knows you, but we don't pull your performance or anything.

We must be on offset paychecks. The first paycheck with the new rate hits my bank account on May 18. So I'm guessing your store's will start on May 6, so your first check with the new pay would be May 25.
The regions are split 50/50 on pay period/weeks. Probably to keep cash flow manageable.

I haven't got mine yet and the review doesn't really matter with how much cents your raise will be. What would piss me off is that if I will make the same amount or more only by a few cents than these fucking newbies. All these years of hard work for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back