Archived What did you get?

What was your score?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually got a DIO but that was based on a month in Electronics, my TL told me I was doing border line DEO as of now. 20 cent raise

Which is exactly why I want to be trained in as few areas as possible. The only 3 incentives for cross training are: 1) to make more per hour (Spot doesn't do that), 2) get more hours per week, 3) to move up the corporate ladder. Last 2 don't apply to me, so just leave me do the job you hired me to do!

I dont mind learning new things. I'm not doing what I was hired to do any more.

Talked to some of my team members in my work center. The majority of them got ION and had single digit raises, one or two receiving none at all.

Haven’t gotten it yet and was forced to take the BTS when I clocked in the other day. Lol

Haven’t gotten it yet and was forced to take the BTS when I clocked in the other day. Lol
Same. I’m not going to bother with it if they don’t. I’ll check my next paycheck for the raise, but likely it will get absorbed with the new $12 minimum.

I’ve always been the last to get a review. Even though I work 5 days a week, they keep forgetting me. But I’ve been here 10 years. They have nothing new to say, that hasn’t been said already.

But boy, did I wanna snark back when HR hounded me twice in 2 hours to take the BTS!

I think the reason my review was significantly better than last year was mainly because we went through a staffing crisis that made them realize just how many holes in the team I can plug and because of the sheer volume of people I trained. But apparently that only correlates to a 2% raise.

Also you have remember different areas have different costs of living. Say you live in bay area of CA or up here in Seattle you are going to get paid more since it COSTS MORE TO LIVE THERE. Take a seat dude.. You would choke if you heard what our newbies made and its dollars more than you make..
One of the best parts of TEXAS is no state tax. So if you don't own property, you pay almost no tax at all. $13.75 is nice when you get almost all of it back (except the amount you claim)
(mind you that when i was a TM I made 11 so this 75 cents is nice. )

Last edited:
Haven't gotten my review yet. Been with Spot six months, stated seasonal (and entry level) in one department, moved up to GSA after the holidays when I was brought on full time. I have no idea how all of that even works (reviews, I mean)... is it after a certain amount of time with the company, or in a certain position? Or... what? o_O

I know the TLs have had theirs, but I haven't heard if any of my Teammates got theirs yet. I'm not even bothered, just curious... And you know... curiosity killed the cat and all.

**slinks back into obscurity**
Did my for my TMs no IONs No DEOs in fact I believe our store got 3 total. One person got one that we didn't plan because the original recipient quit 3 weeks ago. Average of 20 cents

DEO! All categories and overall.
well-isnt-that-special-gudmem-com-5015400.png

One of the best parts of TEXAS is no state tax. So if you don't own property, you pay almost no tax at all. $13.75 is nice when you get almost all of it back (except the amount you claim)

Oh you pay tax all right.
If you rent, the property taxes are rolled into your rent so the owner doesn't have to pay them.
We don't have state tax or city tax here in Anchorage but the rent is ridiculously high.

If you rent, the property taxes are rolled into your rent so the owner doesn't have to pay them.
We don't have state tax or city tax here in Anchorage but the rent is ridiculously high.

Cuz you're in AK, and everything is expensive there?

Cuz you're in AK, and everything is expensive there?

But there's reasons for the prices on things.
I'm going to pay a lot for fresh fruit in the middle of the winter because they ship it from Peru.
When I was a kid all the fruit I got in the winter was canned, you couldn't get fresh.
But I can get Copper River Silver Salmon just a day or two out of the river for $10.00 a pound when they pay $50.00 a pound for it on the East coast.

Yeah but when the average for a 2 bedroom is $1k you tend to not notice it.

But there's reasons for the prices on things.
I'm going to pay a lot for fresh fruit in the middle of the winter because they ship it from Peru.
I have a native Californian friend who wanted to experience winter. I took her on a trip through the U.P. We stopped for dinner, and she got all excited to see Salad Bar on the menu. I explained to her that that was going to be 3 bean salad, cole slaw, etc. She didn't believe me. Sure enough, sauerkraut salad, 3 bean salad, pickled beets, cottage cheese, and canned fruit.

I did get my review back now. DIO. Frankly I don't know if I received any real feedback, either in person or on the form, but I guess they gave me the correct person's form this year. 2.7%

No state income tax where I am at either.. Cost of living is a lot more than the taxes taken out of your check.. Try $1500(on the low end) for a 1bd apartment and that doesn't include a parking space or your utilities. Got a cat or dog? Another $50 a month. $300 a in car registration for a 8yr old car.. Gas a $3.99 a gallon that you use 30 gallons of a week..

Not even thought of, groceries, clothing, phones, cable, car repairs, vet bills..

DIO with 2.7 % .. making over $12 already ... so not happy ! And I let them know ...
My review was thrown together , not even sure it was mine to be honest ...
the TL who gave me my review was changing scores while reading , because it didn’t match ...
At one point , he tells me ion on availability / attendance / late etc ...
I nevef call out , nor I am ever late and I work every weekends ..
he finally changed it to DIO ..
I know for sure now , that it doesn’t matter what you do, only what they want to spend !

But I can get Copper River Silver Salmon just a day or two out of the river for $10.00 a pound when they pay $50.00 a pound for it on the East coast.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm drooling irl

I would eat salmon 3x a day if it were that cheap here

Checked my pay stub for this week, still at the $11 that happened in october. However rumor is we’re supposed to get our reviews soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back