Archived What does your store call the new scanners?

What does your store call the new equipment?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All we hear is MyDevice now - when i called someone to borrow there "zebra" they were very confused

Usually MyDevices unless they're calling out looking specifically for a Zebra and not one of the red ones we still have.

I always thought MyDevice just referred to the program anyway. I feel like the Zebra equivalent would have been if we called the old ones Apples or iPods?

I call em zebras. Some I hear say my device. Doesnt matter, theyre no longer apple! We're waiting for the secomd wave to come through with RFID compatibility...it cant be but an app away! Wooo

We haven't had any mydevice's for a long time...but that's still what just about everyone calls them. At least on overnights. I'm not sure what the dayside people call them.

People call them Zebras.

I still call them MyDevices and roll my eyes at whoever corrects me because they are the same damn thing essentially.

Though the scanner lasts a long time on the Zebras and I really liked that :)

Most people, including I, call them MyDevices.... mostly out of habit. I will hear zebra once in a blue moon.

Problem with zebra is it's the same brand for the rfid gun
Yeah but so few people know about those or need to know about those, that it doesn't really matter. We just call them RFID [guns, readers, equipment].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back