Archived What makes a store “super freaky”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about how much your sales increase for BTC. Freaky, Super Freaky, and Ultra Super Freaky. Move in week for us is often the second busiest week of the year, depending on where xmas falls.

“Super freaky” stores have dozens of BTC pallet drops all over the store and they get insane amounts of BTS/BTC traffic. Some of them even host events where colleges send bussloads of kids all at once to shop for their dorms.

Regular “freaky” just has higher than normal increased traffic and they also have some BTC pallet drops around the store (not as many).

I think there’s also a third “freaky” level that I’m forgetting.

Back to school and back to college happen the same weekend at our super freaky store.

We have two state universities, a private college, and a community college within 5 miles. We also serve the two largest school districts in the county and two smaller ones.

It's pretty intense. I love it.

“Super freaky” stores have dozens of BTC pallet drops all over the store and they get insane amounts of BTS/BTC traffic. Some of them even host events where colleges send bussloads of kids all at once to shop for their dorms.

Regular “freaky” just has higher than normal increased traffic and they also have some BTC pallet drops around the store (not as many).

I think there’s also a third “freaky” level that I’m forgetting.
Bussing events are kind of fun, but I hate the pallets. We also riser everywhere we possibly can.

I'm not sure honestly but our store isnt all that far away from like at least 5 colleges

We get permission every year. It would be impossible otherwise.

I thought it would be impossible as well, but its very do able. My ETL Log and ETL Salesfloor work great together getting freight out of the backroom and on to the sales floor which is a plus

My original store - HAUNTED!!!!
My Midwest store -
1. The CA was the GoFor. CAs were made to Go For everything.
2. Can Recycler from HELL
My last store - DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.

My original store - HAUNTED!!!!
My Midwest store -
1. The CA was the GoFor. CAs were made to Go For everything.
2. Can Recycler from HELL
My last store - DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.

There is no such things as ghosts

Un, have you read any of my posts? My store is Freakazoid central; the main hub of freaky airways and end of the line for tweaker rail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back