Archived What position gets the least recognition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody. We get paid less than Walmart employees and are expected be be 63848477 times better, and we all work our asses off with very little resources. And if we are getting our jobs done properly, it's viewed as an opportunity to strip more resources from us and see how far they can go with it. It applies no matter what workcenter you are in. The end.

Everybody. We get paid less than Walmart employees and are expected be be 63848477 times better, and we all work our asses off with very little resources. And if we are getting our jobs done properly, it's viewed as an opportunity to strip more resources from us and see how far they can go with it. It applies no matter what workcenter you are in. The end.

Preach.

Going out on a limb ... Pricing. It's not physically hard. But I would not want to ticket ticket ticket everyday. And sorting the tidal wave of clearance clothes is maddening.
I am glad to learned to do that job and was over that area for a few years, but I did get tired of just ticketing all the time. Also got tired of tiring to find items (a needle in a haystack).

Picking things up vs cleaning juices that leaked underneath a pallet or table and has created mold.

QQ
I repeat. You've clearly never seen my shoe department. Fruit left to rot hidden behind boxes. Starbucks drinks spilled down the back of gondolas and puddled underneath the fixture for god knows how long.

Granted the food is making the mess, but I was more trying to be funny. Apparently failed.

It probably would have succeeded if I hadn't heard the soft lines TL complaining about picking up "too many shoes" today.

It probably would have succeeded if I hadn't heard the soft lines TL complaining about picking up "too many shoes" today.

@DoWork - come work at my store for a weekend.. You will never speak of shoes being easy EVER again.

In stocks gets no love. We get help from NO ONE and in fact are screwed with by every other team flexing product so we have to find it without a clue of who or why they did it. And help every other work center but NEVER get help in return. Oh soft lines has 10 carts & 6 Z-racks of reshop? At 8am, you go help for two hours? But still make sure your 420 task list is done by 10:30am!

Last edited:
Plano.... No one can do there jobs untill plano is complete ( stock, scan, zone, ect..). Yet they only get noticed when they don't finished on time.

Idc what anyone says... GSA has to be the most unrecognized position. You're literally a TL who's still a TM. You get shifted on worse than a TL because even other TLs will do it and yet you have a TM pay and no actual authority. You will help almost every area, but rarely even get a thanks. Your job duties will sometimes stretch into CA, cashier, GS, SF,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back