Archived What seasonal item do you wish Target kept year-round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another vote for slippers. It’s a perfect gift for Mother’s Day or a birthday. Easy. Also, kids’ school uniforms, specifically, girls. Kids outgrow or wear out the clothes, so why not have them available on a convertible at least 10 months out of the year?

Mens bathrobes and slippers.
Girl's uniform polos.
Shower shoes.
Children's raincoats.
Ice cream makers.
Fire pits.

Same happened to us. We started recomending people just buy the huge bags of softener salt since they’re the closet thing. We couldn’t keep softener salt in stock all winter long either.

Softener salt also gives better traction than sidewalk salt because of the larger pellets.

I wonder how warm of an area you have to be or how close to the beach you have to be to carry googles and swim shoes year round? We are about 2 hours from the coast/beaches and have been carrying them year round for a few years now. Since we seldom (5 times in 10 years) get snow or ice we don't carry salt or scrapers. Which is fun when we do get that type of weather and people come in looking for them and I just stare at them.

Anything pumpkin spice. But then again, if it was available year round, we wouldn't look forward to the season that much.

Same happened to us. We started recomending people just buy the huge bags of softener salt since they’re the closet thing. We couldn’t keep softener salt in stock all winter long either.
Tell 'em to go to Home Depot.

I still have a few bags left from Easter.
yes the ones from easter....but i think there was some from xmas too? But i meant the ones from easter...my kids ate em all i bought about 20 bags.

41QHe6rsfSL.jpg

51YkaJRWg9L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back