COVID-19 Who asked if we would be willing to take the risks vital in keeping the community supplied

I don’t know if did that because I haven’t travelled anywhere recently and my town is not having a case until now. But my neighboring towns have 1-2 cases reported .

I just gotta say, your doctor providing a back to work note without seeing you is a little scary. For a lot of people COVID-19 can resemble the common cold with a fever attached. Please tell me that you were given a test to rule it out at some point.
At this point, due to lack of testing supplies, it's still just about impossible to get a COVID-19 test yet. About 3 weeks ago, had a brief bout with fever but seem to be better although I'm still kinda cautious.

Still impossible? Blech.

Still, I'm surprised the doctor signed off on returning so fast, with there really being no way for the doctor to examine @rd123 .

Still impossible? Blech.

Still, I'm surprised the doctor signed off on returning so fast, with there really being no way for the doctor to examine @rd123 .
I didn’t return yet. He asked me to finish 7 days . Seven days period is soon going to complete.

This is the best I could do. I stopped going since I felt sick and followed up with HR and the doctor with all status. What else could I do?

Not much, except rest longer. But I misunderstood. You had said a few days, which sounded shorter than a full week.

I'm not scheduled today - of course, this week's schedule was set up three weeks ago, before COVID-19 really unleashed itself in America. Although I considered calling in to see about working an extra shift tonight, I'd rather get extra rest, drink lots of fluids and generally take care of myself before going in tomorrow afternoon. I realize there are some here who are gung-ho about working extra shifts and - more power to you and thank you! Ultimately, each of us has to understand our own health risks and assume that under the circumstances Target will be reasonable if you're uncomfortable coming in to work.

Back