Archived Who is off for thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually off on Thanksgiving and I'm kinda bummed. I told my ETL that I can work because I live too far away from my family to make it worth my time driving to visit them. So I'm gonna check and see if I can just go in anyways because I have nothing else to do that day.

I just started working 2 weeks ago (cashier) but I am scheduled for TG 6PM - 12AM then friday 4PM- 11PM..... is it gonna be THAT BAD?? I am already nervous af.

I'm actually off on Thanksgiving and I'm kinda bummed. I told my ETL that I can work because I live too far away from my family to make it worth my time driving to visit them. So I'm gonna check and see if I can just go in anyways because I have nothing else to do that day.

Make sure your ETL and ETL-HR know you are eager to work. Also, let your team know in case someone would prefer to be off. Desperate to work, check the swap book...almost always a cashier shift in there!

I do, but I am helping sfs until 1am Thursday. Then back Friday morning for the same. So... technically working on Thursday? Lol

I somehow got Thursday and Friday off. Receiving is open on Saturday instead. Whatever, I'm not going to question it.

I got 10pm-3:30am thanksgiving, and 6pm-11:30pm on Friday. Good excuse to sleep until noon I suppose.

I am never off Thanksgiving. This year, I work as a FF Picker from 3-5:45, Crowd Control from 5:45-11, and we're taking a GM at 11pm. So I'm scheduled from 3pm-2:30am.
It's going to be fun!!

As I was going through the schedule, I saw people were on for OPU, what is that?

As I was going through the schedule, I saw people were on for OPU, what is that?
Order pickup. If they're scheduled under Flexible Fulfillment, they will be picking those orders. If they are scheduled under something on the front-end (cashier, guest services, etc), they will be handing the guests who are picking up those orders.

No I'm not off ( wish I was) I work when the store when the opens and get off at 1230 and hooray I have to come into close the next day. I'm not sure about Saturday though..

I'm off, was kinda hoping I would be scheduled tho. My availability is til 12:30, so surprised I wasn't at least open til then...holiday pay...o well.

I'll be working from 3pm-3am ish. Or until however late they let me stay. I don't really have family to celebrate with, so breaktime with coworkers is my version of Thanksgiving anyway.

i bitched, and i bitched, and i kept on bitching! NOW! im scheduled!

funny thing was, everyone who was on the volunteer sheet DIDNT get scheduled it seems. AND everyone how DIDNT want to work is scheduled to work. funny 9_9

I volunteered to come in early for SFS again so I'll be in at 3pm. I'm there til 11:45pm... Supposed to be back at 8am on friday. Let's see how this goes. I prob won't even sleep when I get home. If it's anything like last year, trying to sleep will just mean I pass out. I don't wanna sleep through my friday shift lmao

Fuck it's like Black Friday in pfresh the last three days. Blowing out of almost everything. Damn that 10 dollar coupon on food.

I hope you all chock on that turkey and get food poisoning

10 PM Thursday to 6 AM Friday

I've been told this is the "easy" shift. My first time, so I have nothing to base it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back