Archived Who is off for thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 PM Thursday to 6 AM Friday

I've been told this is the "easy" shift. My first time, so I have nothing to base it on.

Sounds about right. Miss the Thursday rush and leave before it gets too crazy Friday

Lol people upset about coming in 530 Thursday. Me and the other BRTM are 12pm to 10pm Thanksgiving

Was scheduled but an ETL doesn't want FA to open so by all means no work for me and I'm glad. Also said don't call me in cause I won't be in town. Not my problem if there's ncns or c/o.
EDIT: also not on BF

I'm not off. I work 5:30-1:30, then back at it from 9:30am-6 so I don't have to change my clothes lol. I was originally scheduled 3-11pm for Friday night, but I don't close on Fridays, and I thought the gap was too big because I'm trying to get this thang over with. I swapped with sunstone who had an illegal shift (only 4 hours between their two shifts). Black Friday is such a boring work day. I'm not trying to prolong it. And I'm off Saturday so the sooner it ends, sooner I can chill.

Lol people upset about coming in 530 Thursday. Me and the other BRTM are 12pm to 10pm Thanksgiving

Yea that sucks. I mean, working it in general sucks for anyone who didn't want to, but that shift sounds shitty af

10 PM Thursday to 6 AM Friday

I've been told this is the "easy" shift. My first time, so I have nothing to base it on.

Yeah, 2 years ago I cashiered until 2 am, no crowd by 10 pm and hardly any guests after 11 pm or so. Did some zoning and other front end tasks.

Working the ON set up from Wednesday late until it's finished Thanksgiving morning. Then I work Friday and all through the weekend and beyond... looking forward to being on the other side of this. -_-

I'll be working. I'm in at 3pm-11:45pm on Thursday and supposed to be back in at 8am on Friday. A few TMs are actually gonna work straight through their Thanksgiving shifts until the end of their shifts the next day. That happened last year too. I left at 1am and they were packing all night. I *might* consider staying, but that will be a 25 hour shift lmao. Glad I'm off Saturday.

The last two years I was off o n Thanksgiving and came in around 4 am on Friday morning. This year I am working Thanksgiving 230-p till 1130 pm. Then back at 7 am on Friday. I am not super upset ov er it . However, the thanksgiving shift is entirely outside of my availability. After, all these years I know it just part of the job so I go with it . Not saying I am totally happy about it ..but that's another story

I am working noon-8:30pm.

Plus side is since we are opening at 6pm, the vast majority of my shift will be freak, I mean, guest free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back