Who recently quit at your store?

I ended up doing backroom in addition to domestics tonight (and covering electronics, doing carry outs, and backing up to the front lanes) because one of the few remaining backroom TMs nope-d out halfway through his shift. Bonus points for him leaving a bunch of furniture totally blocking half of receiving that had avalanched out of the steel that I didn’t have WAVE or crown certification to be able to move/fix on my own.

Our stl quit. A really sweet hr lady quit, softlines girl quit, had a softlines girl literally just walk out, and one of our hardlines/electronics guys just pot in his 2 weeks yesterday. My store is going to shit.

I've also heard that 3 of our beauty people are quiting. I'm not sure if one of them really is because she's been there the longest, but she does always say "I f*cking hate this job" so maybe. Another one said he might give it 2 months after his vacation before he quits. Then one of the new girls said she doesn't reallyneed thurs job, she just wanted something to do instead of sit at home, so it's possible she'll quit too.

We've had tons more quit, get fired for no reason(like one softlines girl was have a panic attack one night and got fired), or just walk out.

One of the new Electronics TMs no call, no showed 3 times in a row before I even met him. Don't think he intends on even coming in to get fired.

Gueas he didn't want the job, after all.

We had a new hire quit after one day in SFS.

one of our new ones will probably be out the door soon too, she came in from a desk job and apparently no one told her that she'd be on her feet all day walking around in circles in the store. we've kept our newer guys under 6 hours but even with a 4 hour shift, she looks like she's about to pass out.

Had a new SBX barista quite after 2.5 weeks. We paired her with a trainer for 2 weeks straight. The fist day after training she was scheduled to be on bar by herself for 30 mins while the other barista was on lunch. She had a panic attack and walked out without talking to anyone.

Fired 2 new baristas last month when they were caught stealing from the registers.

Had an electronics TM quite after he called out 3 saturdays in a row in his first month. Tried to claim he told his interviewer he had other responsibilities and would need to call out pretty frequently on weekends. Gave him the option to be fired (seasonal hire) or quit.

ETL-AP quit (on good terms) to pursue better opportunities.

Our GSTL walked out in frustration last night over the front end consistently not being staffed properly (read: barely staffed most hours of most days) and now the mess that is drive up on top of that. Can’t say I really blame the person, to be honest. Wonder if we’re gonna have to start borrowing GSTLs as well as beauty and flow people from other stores...

We are getting ready for a 3 month remodel. They hired a bunch of new people for us to train on POG. Out of the first batch of 4 people, 3 have quit. I don't blame them prtsonally. But it sucks to waste all that time training soneone for a specific task just to lose them. Oh well, I might score some overtime from it.
I worked ungodly hours during remodel since it coincided with the Halloween set so I was trying to fit 80hrs into 50ish.

In the last few months....

Manager
2 flow
1 backroom (fired for too many NCNS)
1 GSTL (fired for stealing)
Flow team lead
2 CSM (One was asked to leave)
1 Ship from Store
1 Starbucks barista
1 Softlines
1 Hardlines

Back