Who responds to my support??

Are some actual store employees? Because I swear it's like talking to a wall. I give a fairly detail and easy to understand question and I get a response totally unrelated or not helpful. Almost always require a reply to clarify. My support is 90% useless šŸ˜”

šŸ¤£

Sometimes it's team members in India, sometimes it's HQ, sometimes it's category managers who don't actually work at Target. My husband has shown me questions that have been passed up to him from Target and I can see why their responses are atrocious. Some of the questions are also atrocious and you can't even piece together what they want to know.

I always take the overly-polite route. But bluntly because, c'mon, this isn't rocket science! I asked about a tech signholder and got a list back for cosmetics signholders. Thanks, super helpful.

I asked about a tech signholder and got a list back for cosmetics signholders. Thanks, super helpful.
My recent ones.

1. Asked about the missing seasonal table covers and to send them again because we didn't get it. They replied, showing me that they sent mini seasonal table covers.
2. I asked for tracking for missing overheads. They asked for the part #. Well shit, if I had the parts I'd give them to you!!

One thing I also dislike is when they do send me stuff I'm missing, it's not in a kit. It's just a bunch of random parts thrown in a box with no instructions...

I still can't get them to fix their item system where it does not reset the price when they reuse DPCI's causing brand new items to have permanent clearance prices. Do you know how many lightning to hdmi dongles we gave away for like 18.98 and beats for 59.98 because they don't want to fix it?

All too often I find my cases in ā€œresolvedā€ status - after no response/answer/solution given to my question !

I put in to get a card reader replaced and they responded with some instructions which I followed and replied with it didn't fix it, so they put "resolved"

They've been getting sassy with me lately when I've been putting in "product doesn't fit" and pricing issue mySupports.

Sometimes I get responses but usually not helpful ones.

I've mySupported a Target owned variety of soap three times because every single time we get some in, the bottles have leaked because the caps weren't put on correctly. No response either time. So now I'm putting the wet bottles on the shelf as is. Maybe if a customer complains about soap residue on the bottles they'll finally do something about it.

I put in to get a card reader replaced and they responded with some instructions which I followed and replied with it didn't fix it, so they put "resolved"
Those mysupports get routed to Client support center. Please call CSC to efficiently troubleshoot the issue.

I feel the same calling compucom. The company I work for uses them. I had an unnecessary 30 minute call because they refused to recognize my personal id which was correct.

Back