Why

Why is it that today I bought a ham in the morning when I got in. I left it in the anbein room. And was told I couldn't ? Why ?

Solution
Sorry that happened to you. It‘s against the food safety rules to have your own food or drinks in the backroom food storage areas, and meat shouldn’t be in the ambient room because the temperature isn’t low enough to keep it safe and because of the possibility of cross-contamination. Used to be called a Steritech violation back in the day, if whoever replaced them comes in for a visit and finds it, that could get the store a red visit. They are pretty serious about this, my store once got in trouble for an empty coffee cup in a food waco.
Because to the cameras it looks like theft at worst and violation of employee purchase guidelines at best (ie, hiding high demand merch) and corporate is peeking in through the cameras. Sorry

Sorry that happened to you. It‘s against the food safety rules to have your own food or drinks in the backroom food storage areas, and meat shouldn’t be in the ambient room because the temperature isn’t low enough to keep it safe and because of the possibility of cross-contamination. Used to be called a Steritech violation back in the day, if whoever replaced them comes in for a visit and finds it, that could get the store a red visit. They are pretty serious about this, my store once got in trouble for an empty coffee cup in a food waco.

Solution
Back