Archived Workday on mobile/from home

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinallyFamous

DazedNconfuzed
Workday on the computer at tmsc allows you to see a bunch diff things but the workday app on my phone only let's me view payslips. Is that how it's supposed to be or is there a way for me to see the other stuff within the workday app on mobile? If so how?..... Yes I know I can just ask my hr but I'm the type I'm ALWAYS ON THE GO so when I'm on break n meal I refuse to waist a sec doing anything except the basics I need to do. Plus sometimes they have no clue themselves no shade lol

Workday on the computer at tmsc allows you to see a bunch diff things but the workday app on my phone only let's me view payslips. Is that how it's supposed to be or is there a way for me to see the other stuff within the workday app on mobile? If so how?..... Yes I know I can just ask my hr but I'm the type I'm ALWAYS ON THE GO so when I'm on break n meal I refuse to waist a sec doing anything except the basics I need to do. Plus sometimes they have no clue themselves no shade lol

Go through the website. Shows more then app.

But the paystub is on Workday? I’ve looked at it in detail and can’t see it.

Go through the website. Shows more then app.

I know it does. But My question was is there a way to see those extra apps on mobile? Or does anyone know if the only access on the mobile version is to payslips?

If you look at the flyers that are posted at tmsc about workday it shows n talks about all the diff features to use like updating your personal info etc etc but no where does it specify if those extra app features are just for when u access the site from the store computer

I know it does. But My question was is there a way to see those extra apps on mobile? Or does anyone know if the only access on the mobile version is to payslips?

If you look at the flyers that are posted at tmsc about workday it shows n talks about all the diff features to use like updating your personal info etc etc but no where does it specify if those extra app features are just for when u access the site from the store computer

I swear I read somewhere that target is only allowing payslips on the app.

In the workday mobile app, once you first log into it, tap your little profile picture icon in the upper right hand corner and then tap view profile. Then hit “view profile”. From there there are more options and things you can view which include detailed versions of your past few payslips, including average hours worked. You can also update emergency contact info, etc

Okay I see my average hours now on the desktop version. You have to download the PDF file in order to see it. It doesn't just show up on the on-screen payslips. Kinda dumb but whatever.

Reactions: Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back