Archived Working at Target again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I work at Target again? I left last March and after working at a couple of places, I'm regretting it. And I also did my two weeks after leaving.

do it! i left the company for about a year and a half but quickly regretted other jobs (as shitty as target is, most targets are also have chill team members and etls etc). im back with them now and on top of me already knowing some stuff from my last target, i'm moving even more up right now.

Can I work at Target again? I left last March and after working at a couple of places, I'm regretting it. And I also did my two weeks after leaving.

You were most likely keyed as rehireable. If you get an interview use all the lingo opportunity, team, guest service lol and they will love you. Worked for me

I've applied multiple times and have not since gotten an email or call back... fml

I've applied multiple times and have not since gotten an email or call back... fml

Go ahead and call the store and ask them your rehire status. Even though you did your two weeks I have known some hrs to still key people as non rehireable.

Do I call the store I used to work at or the one I'm applying to?

Go ahead and call the store and ask them your rehire status. Even though you did your two weeks I have known some hrs to still key people as non rehireable.

We were told we are not allowed to disclose the rehire status. A near by store got into trouble for disclosing it to a former TM.

We were told we are not allowed to disclose the rehire status. A near by store got into trouble for disclosing it to a former TM.

Yeah, in my old district our hrbp actually allowed us to rehire "nonrehireable folks" but they had to explain why they were listed as nonrehireable. I have seen people listed as non rehireable for bad reasons. The store i trained at people keyed people as non rehireable for silly reasons so I don't take it as gold.

I agree generally you shouldn't get into details about why someone is turned down but it's like the people who put 7 to 3 availability Monday thru friday and call to ask why they were turned down. I tell them their availability doesn't fit their business needs and move on.

Maybe I should wait mid-August when the college students start going back to school.

Maybe I should wait mid-August when the college students start going back to school.

That works like a charm at my store. I'd say now is the time to apply, though, as educational LOAs tend to begin towards the start of August at my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back