Worse day to be a cashier

ASANTS, but in my store Saturday is the worst. Sunday doesn’t get really busy until the afternoon, and if the local NFL team has a game, the store is dead while the game is on.

Sunday’s aren’t a weekday for sure but compared to Saturday is feels like a breeze up front

I actually think dead nights are the worst, they’re so boring. When it’s busy, just keep the line moving, it’s not that bad. You get backup at least.

Give me the option of zoning toys or cashier on a Saturday and I’d choose cashier every day.

I actually think dead nights are the worst, they’re so boring. When it’s busy, just keep the line moving, it’s not that bad. You get backup at least.

Give me the option of zoning toys or cashier on a Saturday and I’d choose cashier every day.
That’s why I prefer Sunday’s. Busy enough to keep you busy but not busy enough all the guests are rude and stressed. Sunday is usually a good balance

I personally like stocking shelf’s I don’t like the cashier bc its stressful to me and people are rude. Have me working back stock and I’ll be happy

At my old store, the most recent ETL-GE never worked Tuesday's, and because he wouldn't be there to deal with the fall out, he scheduled a skeleton crew. So Tuesday's were always the worst days at the front.

Sunday afternoons were the worst for me when cashiering. Groceries nonstop and my head was spinning from explaining Target Circle for 8 hours.

You mean carts? Carts trump EVERYTHING! You run outta carts and you're on a register - NO.

Back